Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 60 of 93 Posts

Registered
Dirt Road Dollars...
#1 handle knob seems like it would be easier to turn when wearing gloves, but #2 has a nicer appearance.

I choose #1 for functionality.

Reactions: REFINERIDE

Registered
I thought to do as you say. in front of the shift by half, but then there is a large thickness of the frame that closes the view. as mentioned above, Maverick is a well-ventilated technique. and mostly side windows are used in the cold season with the stove and in the dirty season. in summer, few people will drive with glasses, the only option is with the use of air conditioning)
Summer is short, I run them most of the year, maybe only take them off July-September. Make them easy to remove.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
In this photo you can see the quality and fit of the parts. We devote a lot of time to manufacturing technologies, so we get what is in the photo. This process is not easy, sometimes very expensive, but it allows you to never make mistakes in mass production, accelerating the release of the product within one day.

We do not want to shift the mistakes of our production onto customers. You pay us money for a product, we make it qualitatively. The price of a product always includes the price of the team's labor, material, and many companies have a budget for marketing. We try to minimize everything by automating production. Less human labor, more expensive materials and detailed build quality. This is how we approach our products. Give the customer a good product. After all, we do parts not marketing.
Asphalt Bicycle part Road surface Bumper Tool

Registered
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Technology enables us to save time. First try and everything is great. I redid the design a little, I didn鈥檛 show it to you, but when I saw these glasses I realized that I shouldn鈥檛 change anything else. there will be no gaps between the glasses, there will be sealing gum. Paint the frames black matt, tinted glass or transparent will be your choice, as well as the sliding window.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Hood Automotive tire Vehicle

Registered
I think you're going to sell a lot of those.

41 - 60 of 93 Posts