Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
61 - 80 of 93 Posts

· Registered
77 Posts
Technology enables us to save time. First try and everything is great. I redid the design a little, I didn’t show it to you, but when I saw these glasses I realized that I shouldn’t change anything else. there will be no gaps between the glasses, there will be sealing gum. Paint the frames black matt, tinted glass or transparent will be your choice, as well as the sliding window.
View attachment 289832
View attachment 289833
View attachment 289830
View attachment 289831
Looks awesome!

· Administrator
5,229 Posts
we will finish everything now, and then we will think about sales. wishing to act as a dealer has not yet been reported
Everything looks like great products... sounds like your manufacturing and business ethics are in the upper tier compared to a few other companies...congrats!

So are the future logistics to find a warehouse/dealer here in the states and ship in quantities for dispersing once established? I would think the time to attend the major trade shows here would really be beneficial for arousing dealers' interest.

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Everything looks like great products... sounds like your manufacturing and business ethics are in the upper tier compared to a few other companies...congrats!

So are the future logistics to find a warehouse/dealer here in the states and ship in quantities for dispersing once established? I would think the time to attend the major trade shows here would really be beneficial for arousing dealers' interest.
Thanks. We try be better!
Yes, you are right.
Unfortunately the Maverick came into my life a month before the war and I was amazed by the many products on the market that were not worth the price. Having bought the suspension, I was surprised that I would need something to finish and modify. Therefore, we decided to start making our own details. I would really like to get to your exhibitions with my products, as well as ride in a large company of Maverick owners, but unfortunately we have a war in our country and men cannot travel abroad if it is not related to government orders. So for now, we're doing everything we can. as before, we are doing a lot for victory and we thank all of you, the citizens of America, for the support you provide to our country. 🤞

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 · (Edited)
Sleeve Gesture Finger Font Thumb

I am grateful to all of you for your feedback.
I'll say what I saw:
1. Installation. It took me at least 10 minutes.
2. Tolerances. The gaps between the glass and the frame are same. Approximately 1 centimeter, which indicates good work in 3d modeling.
3. Weight. Haven't put it on the scale yet, but it's about 4 kg in total. (One side)
4. The clamping force to the frame is very good, so there is no need to make airtight windows in the cabin.
5. Operation. Today we closed the doors holding on to the glass, opened the doors to the glass, beat on it, slammed the doors, tried to somehow tilt it, we didn’t succeed. It also failed to break, which indicates that it is reliable and stronger than ordinary glass.
6. Interior view. The thickness of the frame does not block the view, there are no screws sticking out inside, everything is beautifully and safely closed so as not to hurt you when riding. Review as it seemed to me is more than 95%. Places for possible accessories such as doorbags, exterior door handles are all freely accessible and do not interfere with installation.

7. Polycarbonate. We use European polycarbonate with a thickness of 4mm, the manufacturer gives a guarantee for it for 15 years, but I think in the realities of use it will easily withstand 5 years of the most severe operation.
8. Geometry. Glasses are ideally exposed and have a wide gradation of adjustments; they do not stick out one above the other.

What else needs to be done:
1. Make custom seals on the door for tightness. - done
2. Test the glass at speeds at 100 km/h and while transporting over 100 km/h.
3. Additionally strengthen the fastening in the places of fixation. - done
4. Make a handle for opening the door from the outside, which will be included. - process
5. Make a small platform for installing different side view mirrors. - done
6. Make a ship box. - done
7. Find distributors in the USA - looking for partners
8. Give you unforgettable emotions in the cold season.

I have already begun to make seals, so there are not many left.

* Today we install glass at the largest Maverick X3 tuning station in Ukraine and we have a new dealer in Ukraine! Today we are winner 🇺🇦

· Registered
77 Posts
Thanks. We try be better!
Yes, you are right.
Unfortunately the Maverick came into my life a month before the war and I was amazed by the many products on the market that were not worth the price. Having bought the suspension, I was surprised that I would need something to finish and modify. Therefore, we decided to start making our own details. I would really like to get to your exhibitions with my products, as well as ride in a large company of Maverick owners, but unfortunately we have a war in our country and men cannot travel abroad if it is not related to government orders. So for now, we're doing everything we can. as before, we are doing a lot for victory and we thank all of you, the citizens of America, for the support you provide to our country. 🤞
Amen to that! I can’t imagine what it’s like for the people in your country but you have the prayers and support of a lot of Americans. Stay the course, You are strong people!

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Hi everyone! After a long search for window seals, I have not found anything. Not everyone's thickness is right. Not to waste time i modeled two types of seals, and already sent to production.

· Registered
77 Posts
Maverick X3 Max owners, are you waiting?
We have already decided on the format and design. the rear window has been enlarged, now the rear passengers will have a good overview.

View attachment 289899
Looks awesome! Can’t wait to see final product for 2 and 4 seat machines. I hope you post a video (YouTube) on your product and installation.

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Looks awesome! Can’t wait to see final product for 2 and 4 seat machines. I hope you post a video (YouTube) on your product and installation.
on Monday Tuesday I hope there will be a fitting of a 4-seater and the first serial samples for a 2-seater version. Let's do a video review. there is no point in removing the installation, we will leave it for customers. instructions will be included. tomorrow we will finish the 3d model and show the first render 🇺🇦

· Registered
Dirt Road Dollars...
190 Posts
Great progress. Cold season is still in full effect for another month atleast. -14 degrees Fahrenheit this morning!

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
fitting was half successful unfortunately. the dealer did not let us install full glass. on this, we just attached and appreciated and are looking for someone who could provide us with a Maverick for fitting. to be honest, a little upset
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

· Registered
Dirt Road Dollars...
190 Posts
You always have plenty of decent people on this forum that, I'm sure, would love to help with R&D. Logistics would be a small issue, but maybe they assist with freight cost and in turn receive an awesome end product and assist. May not be the most logical or feasible option, but there are some folks on here that I believe are absolutely trustworthy and may be interested.

Reactions: JtX3
61 - 80 of 93 Posts