Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
My 10” isn’t a BD light. Not sure the brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Official Site Vendor
6,774 Posts
For anybody looking for the cover, Amber cover Onx6+:

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Looks sweet. Is that the clear or amber? Is that just the bar light that's on, meaning no headlights?
That's the clear, and that's just the light bar. It will pretty much drowned out the factor headlights even with the high beams on. It could be aim up a little more for a little more distance out of it. Still kinda playing with how to aim the for best results.

·
Registered
47 Posts
That's the clear, and that's just the light bar. It will pretty much drowned out the factor headlights even with the high beams on. It could be aim up a little more for a little more distance out of it. Still kinda playing with how to aim the for best results.
Awesome thanks for the feedback. Now I'm trying to decide if i want the amber. I know i can get the clear and put the amber cover over it but i like the look without the cover.

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Awesome thanks for the feedback. Now I'm trying to decide if i want the amber. I know i can get the clear and put the amber cover over it but i like the look without the cover.
No worries, as far as color I went clear because most of my night riding is on east coast style trails. My understanding is the the amber does a better job of cutting through dusty visibility. I'm also adding a set of lp6's on the top bar. Still wiring them up.

·
Registered
47 Posts
No worries, as far as color I went clear because most of my night riding is on east coast style trails. My understanding is the the amber does a better job of cutting through dusty visibility. I'm also adding a set of lp6's on the top bar. Still wiring them up.
Nice, I'm trying to stay away from roof lighting only because of running a windshield. Also the windshield i have is the superatv flip

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Those trees in the pick are about 50 yards out, just to give you a reference on distance.

·
Registered
2019 XRS
8 Posts
Don't do the roof mount if you ever use a full windshield, the glare sucks, just ask me how I know.
Hi, can you explain more about this glare and your night driving? Im on the fence of a 40" light bar or 10" shock light bar. I already have XL80S on a front bumper.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts