Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
9,862 Posts

Tim
The kit says for 2021 models and up. Still would need to verify through BRP if this kit works on earlier models. By the way I have seen the kit for $650, which would make it even more of a no brainer.

Reactions: GloverXRS

·
Registered
296 Posts
It will fit older models according to Adrenline Cycles. They have an Ebay store where they are listed for sale.

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
It will fit older models according to Adrenline Cycles. They have an Ebay store where they are listed for sale.
Good to know

·
Premium Member
3,387 Posts
Yes according to several people on Facebook it fits all the models even though canam lists 2021 newer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
296 Posts
I ordered the kit on Tuesday from my local dealer…and it’s on back order.😕

·
Registered
296 Posts
I received my 850 watt stator kit today and got it installed. Is anyone interested in my take off parts? Will ship the whole shebang with a reasonable offer. Stator, rotor and regulator.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
I received my 850 watt stator kit today and got it installed. Is anyone interested in my take off parts? Will ship the whole shebang with a reasonable offer. Stator, rotor and regulator.
your old stuff is 650w?

·
Premium Member
3,387 Posts
Let us know if you notice a difference. How hard was the install?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
296 Posts
The flat rate was 4.2 hr and I was on it for probably 6hr . Would have been less of a pain if I would have removed the shock .First time alway takes me longer. It’s too cold for a night ride but I’m sure I will enjoy my new Baja designs OnX6 40 inch bar when it warms up.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Went for a ride last weekend and turned on all accessories and voltage did not go below 13.3 volts. I’m giving the 850 watt stator a 👍🏻 for power needy people like myself !
Thats good to hear. I am going to put a heavy test on my electric system. We will see what my dual batteries and 850 watt stator does with everything on at same time that will never actually occur except for the test.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts