Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope im not seeing the real specs.

I know we have to balance weight and performance- BUT everyboby ( including me ) has screamed QE and PS for GOD SAKE.

Its a GREAT machine FOR SURE- But WHY WHY WHY fall just a bit short of what we ALL really wanted, when they have the systems on others that would have been EASY to include ??????

I SWEAR , CAN AM does this ON Fn pourpose so they can be azz holes amd have something to add next year.

Thats the DUMBEST crap ever, WHY not show how SMART AND STRONG , COMPETIVE, AND WAY BETTER THAN THE REST ON THE FIRST YEAR????

CAN AM TREATS US CONSUMERS LIKE A HUGH BUNCH OF DUMBAZZES THAT WILL KEEP DUMPING OUR HARD OWNED CASH INTO OUTDATED CRAP !!!

Yes I said OUTDATED !!! because they are holding the QE and PS off them so they can have a marketing scheam for next year,

So that FU_KS us for this year.

I for MORE THAN ONE - am fed up with them holding back EXISTING TECHNOLOGY ( qe an ps ) SO THEY CAN SCREW THE DEDICATED CUSTOMERS the first year. just to give up some OLD AZZ technology the next year .

I have spent close to 30,000 on my commander. and IM first on the list for 2 top line mavericks. BUTT now ill probally let some other buyer take the HUGH hit on these OUTDATED RIGS

STEP UP CAN AM !!!!! PUT THE QE AND DYNAMIC POWER STEERING ON THEM. Thats all the 10s of thousands of people have screamed for 2-1/2 yrs !!

SO WHY PEE down our legs now that your there, with a great rig, by holding QE and PS away ????? MAKES NO SINCE !

SHEEEW that was long winded,,,, im done venting now. just disappointed that YOU had the WHOLE package , but only gave us part. THE END

·
Registered
39 Posts
I hope im not seeing the real specs.

I know we have to balance weight and performance- BUT everyboby ( including me ) has screamed QE and PS for GOD SAKE.

Its a GREAT machine FOR SURE- But WHY WHY WHY fall just a bit short of what we ALL really wanted, when they have the systems on others that would have been EASY to include ??????

I SWEAR , CAN AM does this ON Fn pourpose so they can be azz holes amd have something to add next year.

Thats the DUMBEST crap ever, WHY not show how SMART AND STRONG , COMPETIVE, AND WAY BETTER THAN THE REST ON THE FIRST YEAR????

CAN AM TREATS US CONSUMERS LIKE A HUGH BUNCH OF DUMBAZZES THAT WILL KEEP DUMPING OUR HARD OWNED CASH INTO OUTDATED CRAP !!!

Yes I said OUTDATED !!! because they are holding the QE and PS off them so they can have a marketing scheam for next year,

So that FU_KS us for this year.

I for MORE THAN ONE - am fed up with them holding back EXISTING TECHNOLOGY ( qe an ps ) SO THEY CAN SCREW THE DEDICATED CUSTOMERS the first year. just to give up some OLD AZZ technology the next year .

I have spent close to 30,000 on my commander. and IM first on the list for 2 top line mavericks. BUTT now ill probally let some other buyer take the HUGH hit on these OUTDATED RIGS

STEP UP CAN AM !!!!! PUT THE QE AND DYNAMIC POWER STEERING ON THEM. Thats all the 10s of thousands of people have screamed for 2-1/2 yrs !!

SO WHY PEE down our legs now that your there, with a great rig, by holding QE and PS away ????? MAKES NO SINCE !

SHEEEW that was long winded,,,, im done venting now. just disappointed that YOU had the WHOLE package , but only gave us part. THE END

OLD GUY,
I am with you....
Bump the price to $18,400.00, include DPS and QE...And make sure that freakin Clunk is gone!!
6-7 lbs. of metal for $900.00 bucks....Done deal!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
I agree old guy the visco is a deal breaker for me, I,m on a XP. I,ve pulled and pushed to many commanders where a rzr or rhino would come right through....

·
Registered
649 Posts
Well said.... The PS I wanted but the QE was a must have...Reading the specs its kind of misleading so I hoping the "Auto Locking" means QE... Optimistic

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Visco lock works great for all terrain but rock crawling And with 100hp and same travel as xp the xp is going down there's No reason to by a xp unless your a rock crawler

·
Premium Member
8,284 Posts
For 15999 base model plus600$ for aftermart ps with the same shocks as the xrs Price isn't to bad

i call bullshit on the $600 power steering. 1k easy for a unit. and yes the only difference in the two machines are shocks and beadlocks alcong with an analog dash and steering wheel. not worth the money in my book.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I agree 1000% with Oldguy. CanAm is making me want a Polaris.

·
Registered
62 Posts
That XRS is the most awesome thing I have ever seen, but when I look at no QE, no DPS and how exposed the back rack is going to be to mud on the trails, I really can't see spending that money over a 900 XP. It pains me to say it because I waited a long time for this and it looks totally bad ass, but if I was buying tomorrow I think it would be an XP.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Actually,
I think you should have said....WTF..."QE" (Quebec Engineers)....
C'mon...This was Funny!!...But True!!

Why no QE or DPS...what about the Diff and the Clutch?

Start doing the math, if you already have a 1000 XT or an X!! and have already added mod's...

Buy new machine....(oh shiza...Sell old machine first and take a BATH!!)
Then Buy new machine...
Add QE
Add PS
Add Clutch
Add so on.....

If I did not already have an "X", I might be interested but with all the things it looks like you will need to add then it does not add up for me...YET!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
First there is all this hype and antisipation of a new machine, then there is complainig about it before anyone has even seen one....really, come on now!

So it's like this, you've been given a perfect woman to have your way with but you dont like that mole on her left inner thigh and the fact that her left brest is slightly larger than her right one. Geeze.... get a life.

Must suck to own a now inferior RZR XP, so keep picking on the new guy and maybe he will go away. I dont think so.

·
Registered
477 Posts
First there is all this hype and antisipation of a new machine, then there is complainig about it before anyone has even seen one....really, come on now!

So it's like this, you've been given a perfect woman to have your way with but you dont like that mole on her left inner thigh and the fact that her left brest is slightly larger than her right one. Geeze.... get a life.

Must suck to own a now inferior RZR XP, so keep picking on the new guy and maybe he will go away. I dont think so.
ACTUALLY I am in between sxs s right now so I am not stuck with a XP. I love the looks and most other aspects of the Maverick but the visco locker does not work well in our riding conditions. You get stuck before the 4th wheel locks in, call bullshit on it only being a problem on rock crawling. If there is an upgrade for this I will still be in the game. not complaining just stating facts.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts