Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my pre-production slip ons in and I will get photos up this week people! There are so sick! The full system will be available for purchase early February and it is makin nasty power!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
225 Posts
I got my pre-production slip ons in and I will get photos up this week people! There are so sick! The full system will be available for purchase early February and it is makin nasty power!

I've yet to see solid evidence that an aftermarket exhaust system on the Mav provides substantial gains in the power department....
Some systems were dyno'ed and actually reduced engine power.

Do you have any dyno charts to share?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
u will see this posted 100 times if I don't say it now

get video of a stock mav vs stock mav with this exhaust !!!

and it will sell ,

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I agree. I have not seen any gains worth talking about.
I've yet to see solid evidence that an aftermarket exhaust system on the Mav provides substantial gains in the power department....
Some systems were dyno'ed and actually reduced engine power.

Do you have any dyno charts to share?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
85 Posts
Slip on =sound only From every sheet I've seen

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The ones I just got are slip ons for but next week I will have a full complete system

·
Registered
85 Posts
Cool. Yeah I would Def like to see some dyno sheets. If it can provide more than a +3rwhp they have a gold mine.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Like Benzo says do a side by side comparison. There is probably a very good reason why a video comparison between stock and stock with modified exhaust hasn't been done. Nothing to show.

u will see this posted 100 times if I don't say it now

get video of a stock mav vs stock mav with this exhaust !!!

and it will sell ,

·
Registered
292 Posts
They need to dyno a stock mav and then put the new exhaust on the same mav and dyno it. If they can show anything over 5 hp I buy it.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Yep, same here, I haven't seen any power, to speak of, in an exhaust. It used to be pretty common to see 5rwhp on the atv's with a full exhaust, bot so far, not with these.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I was emailing Derek from Murray Racing about this a few months back and he claims that the full system does in fact put out true power gains. Apparently, they were significantly involved in the design process of the system as well. He said they provided 4 different design revisions before establishing the final product, which is proof in itself that this system has had heavy R&D and could potential backup those so-called figures.

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
847 Posts
A 1000 dollar for sound and looks is all that thing will provide at least that is what I will believe until prove otherwise.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts