Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get a yeti cooler for my Mav, I was thinking about getting the tundra 35 or 45 maybe even the 60 but I down know how well it would fit, anyone have one of these on theirs and could you be so kind and post a picture of it on the car, It will mainly be used for ridding but would be used for other activities as well like fishing or hunting. Any advice is appreciated.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I run the tundra 45 and tie it down to o track I think it’s called. Pulled a few of the bed bolts and bought longer bolts etc and ran them through the existing holes in the bed and metal square tube underneath. Strap cooler down and drink cold beer.

Looking to get a yeti cooler for my Mav, I was thinking about getting the tundra 35 or 45 maybe even the 60 but I down know how well it would fit, anyone have one of these on theirs and could you be so kind and post a picture of it on the car, It will mainly be used for ridding but would be used for other activities as well like fishing or hunting. Any advice is appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I run the tundra 45 and tie it down to o track I think it’s called. Pulled a few of the bed bolts and bought longer bolts etc and ran them through the existing holes in the bed and metal square tube underneath. Strap cooler down and drink cold beer.
Nice how much space do u take up? I seen the tundra 45 and 65 are the same height width and length is a couple of inches of difference so I might go with the 65 if I can fit it

·
Registered
276 Posts
There's nearly identical products available from Rtic, Pelican, Orca etc. that do the exact same thing as Yeti coolers without the obnoxious pricing. Sorry, but I honestly don't get it and wouldn't spend a thin dime on Yeti products... I don't mean to :poop: up your thread, but there's great alternatives to Yeti out there and they're NOT the only show in town, and paying for their enormous advertising budget is not my idea of money well spent. YMMV of course...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There's nearly identical products available from Rtic, Pelican, Orca etc. that do the exact same thing as Yeti coolers without the obnoxious pricing. Sorry, but I honestly don't get it and wouldn't spend a thin dime on Yeti products... I don't mean to :poop: up your thread, but there's great alternatives to Yeti out there and they're NOT the only show in town, and paying for their enormous advertising budget is not my idea of money well spent. YMMV of course...
Lol no worries and I get what you mean but I got a gift card from work for it that’s why

·
Registered
276 Posts
Lol no worries and I get what you mean but I got a gift card from work for it that’s why
Well in that case then by all means good Sir! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Raff661

·
Registered
2019 maverick trail 1000. 5-2 offset wheels. 27 inch tires. Roof. Mirrors. Full windshield.
175 Posts
Yeah. It's like buying a Can Am when you could just buy a Hisun. Lol

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yeah. It's like buying a Can Am when you could just buy a Hisun. Lol
Swing and a miss...

No, it's very different, if you want to make that comparison it's like buying a KRX1000 instead of a XP1000 I will never support YETI because they pulled their support from the NRA, just like I will never buy Nike because they support Kaepernick
Ding ding ding, we have a winner! Exactly my point, thanks...

Reactions: roamer

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have a yeti 45. I bought a Coho 55 at costco and found it far better due to the amount of ice it holds. Yeti 45 next to Coho 55, Coho is a lot better. I went back and bought a second one a week later because I was afraid costco would quit carrying them.

Also, bought in El Centro, Ca. It was 106 when when I headed back north to Wa.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts