Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have actually been a member for a couple weeks now but I have only had a Maverick for 2 days! I got the red/white/black Max X RS.

-I actually bought a new Teryx 4 backin March...it was good for trails/mud but slow. I went to Little Saharah 2x's and was outrun by literally everything out there. This was more than I could take. Since all my buddies have commander's I decided to 1 up em and go with the Mav.

Ill post a couple pics soon (although it's bone stock) and hopefully in the near future I'll be uploading pics of adding as I get them on.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum and congrats on your new toy! You are going to love it......

·
Registered
1,205 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome! X3. Always glad to see another Max owner. The 14s are the same but different than the 13 Maxes. Glad to see another 14 to compare against. Know how you feel as all my friends have Polaris. I get a lot grief being the only Canam!

·
Registered
33 Posts
congratulation on your new Maverick Max

·
Registered
310 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will love it compare to the kawi. I upgraded from a built Teryx and the torque from the Mav is much better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts