Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I'm still in hold mode I'm poking around and realized there was a yellow combination a while back. Anyone know if it was ever in the RS and what years they ran that? I know a wrap would work perfectly fine as well but it'd make my kids day to have a yellow x3.

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
There was a yellow DS debadged at UTV invasion St Anthony, big turbo that was straight mobbin looked pretty dope
that’s bumble bee, from twinfalls I think with the packaged turbo and extreme skat skinny’s

·
Premium Member
8,992 Posts
As I'm still in hold mode I'm poking around and realized there was a yellow combination a while back. Anyone know if it was ever in the RS and what years they ran that? I know a wrap would work perfectly fine as well but it'd make my kids day to have a yellow x3.
Just buy any color car, and then buy all the yellow plastics from Rocky Mountain. Still be way cheaper than a wrap.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not according to my 7yr old otherwise, if it’s not a color on a rainbow it isn’t a color lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
18 Xds here in yellow my favorite color on an X3....never thought the 17's had the yellow but I guess there was according to some
on here.....I'm the only one around these parts with a yellow X3 most others are black.

·
Registered
949 Posts
18 Xds here in yellow my favorite color on an X3....never thought the 17's had the yellow but I guess there was according to some
on here.....I'm the only one around these parts with a yellow X3 most others are black.
I'm wondering if they were a 17.5 production? There was always a confusion with my son in-law's to be a '17 or '18 but title said '17 and he bought it in early April '18.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts