Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Yellow and Black or White, Black and Red?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its nice to see new colors available! When you see yellow and black you think Can Am. What do you think of the new White Red and Black XXC color option?

What colors do you like?

·
Registered
371 Posts
I bought a white/red xrs. I really like the colors, think it's a pretty good looking machine. I've just never been a fan of that much yellow on something. The only yellow vehicle I've ever owned was my tonka dump truck

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
really like the red and white...I wish they had that on the 2013 models...

·
Registered
400 Posts
White/Red/Black for me, looks great :)

·
Registered
548 Posts
Yellow and black... C'mon, it's a CanAm! I have seen one on here with a camo wrap that looks mighty good though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
White-Red-Black for me to. All my friends have Black&Yellow I had to be different.

·
Registered
548 Posts
pittsburg steelers yellow and black...lol
I'm just gonna pretend you said the Bruins... I don't even want to think about football since NE brought a JV High School team to their last game of the season!

Reactions: bulldogs101

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Ok I just gotta ask, what does this mean?: "I would rather by riding then posting"
:big smile:
Think he means that instead of posting on the forum, he'd rather be blazing down the trails!!

Reactions: 13MAVXRS

·
Registered
87 Posts
That’s why we waited a year to buy one hoping they came out with something other than yellow. Red, Black & White all the way!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
When I saw the red,white & black Mavericks...the first thing that came to mind was Polaris. Don't get me wrong, those colors look great. But my vote goes to CAN-AM yellow/black.
I wonder how black/orange & white would look.... Like the DS650 quads?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts