Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
252 Posts
I really like their use of seat belts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Haha let stupidity take care of itself.... Natural selection at it's best.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I forgot to add...it'll also be funny when the medics show up and find out he was drinking... then they'll call the Sheriff and he'll get DUI on top of his stay in the hospital. If the passenger was killed in this (very possible if you watch in slow motion) he will be charged with murder "because he was drinking."

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Liquid courage at its best. :big smile:

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
WOW awesome !

·
Registered
170 Posts
Whaaaaaaaaat the fuuuuuk! Stupid, just effen stupid... I really would like to know how jacked up they got cause it looked bad there at the end.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Just think, that could have been way BETTER if seat belts would have been worn........With age comes a CAGE and BELTS!!!!! Guess they had it comin!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Just think, that could have been way BETTER if seat belts would have been worn........With age comes a CAGE and BELTS!!!!! Guess they had it comin!!
It's not with age it's with experience... I'm 21 but I respect the power of this machine and my passengers and I always click it.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Effin unreal, watch it frame x frame. Driver is actully laying in the bed of it with his arm hanging out. And even drinking lite beer lol...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Honestly I didn't think someone could be that stupid. Stupid is as stupid does!

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Now that right theres funny...I don't care who ya are thats funny.....Definitly contenders for the Darwin award.

Reactions: Driller77
1 - 20 of 50 Posts