Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Doors Sold, rear bumper sold, Factory Alum. Roof in which Passenger side front lip caught tree and was slightly bent... Front Factory Bumper with slight bend and Alum skid dent from tree..
I have all hardware...

Im open to offers on all shipping is on you...

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
How much for the doors shipped to 67212

·
Registered
81 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
81 Posts
Pm sent

·
Registered
150 Posts
How much for rear bumper to 39047?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Dont say that you will get a shiping quote and never get back with anybody. Then tell me that you sold them local. I was the first one to respond. What a flake. Dont buy anything from this jack ass.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RZR HATER How bout go **** yourself......I was nice and admited that I had made a mistake but then you had to post up and be a dick..... If you where so worried about these doors why did you not offer payment when I agreed to 250? Then pay for shipping when I quoted ya......... Im pretty much giving this shit away and don't have time to make a Spreadsheet so I can keep track of PM's just so I can go spend more time boxing shit up for someone to only say....Damn I didn't think shipping would be that much...I don't want it. For all the trouble its worth most people wouldn't even post shit up for sale.... I have sold lots of stuff on forums and always send it fast and mostly give it away.... Again I felt bad because you where first but I thought I had replied to everyone....Hints the post "All PM's Replied"......... I got 5 PMs back saying shipping was to high but hey thats what FEDEX charges..... Next time you see something u like pay for it before anyone has a chance to buy it first...Then it urs......

This is how conversation goes Between me an RZR Hater after he ask for a price..
I honestly dont know what to price doors for....being used 4 150 miles. What do u think is fair?

$250.

Ill do that plus whatever shipping is. Where are u... These will be fun to box up
get me a shipping quote to 67212. Are theddoors straight and not bent and all hardware and mounting brackest? Send me some pictures of them cleaned up a little.

I honestly don't have time to clean them up rite now... They came off mav and are straight and not bent at all.... I wouldn't sell something like that... Not how I roll.... I will have to box them up and take to Fed Ex to get shipping quote....Now to find a box

Doors sold local. Didnt hear back from u-sorry.

Do you have a shipping quote yet?

You need to go back and read the posts. I do quote you in your post. "I honestly don't have time to clean them up rite now... They came off mav and are straight and not bent at all.... I wouldn't sell something like that... Not how I roll.... I will have to box them up and take to Fed Ex to get shipping quote....Now to find a box" What do you make out of that? sounds like we had a deal.

Yea... You are correct... I can admit my mistakes... I had about 20 pms on these doors.... I however did take them to fed ex and without boxing them up...they wanted 72$ to ship all 6 zips I checked....And I still had to buy the boxes in which i spent and hour and about 10$ in fuel trying to find...With no aval.....I could have bought boxes at fed ex but they where 10 each and I would have had to basicly cut them up and make my own... I felt that not good enough...... I should have got back to you on shipping at least.... I did for 5 others but you where left out....Again Im sorry Friend bought them local for 220...Like I said its all on me but Ive had a bunch of PMs on this stuff.. Im not perfect

·
Registered
81 Posts
Let's get one thing clear i asked for a shIpping quote and never got one. Less that 14 hours later you posted doors sold. I assumed that they were sold to me. I never told you that shipping was too high you never told me what shipping was. A man is only as good as his word and obiviously you are worthless.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Let's get one thing clear i asked for a shIpping quote and never got one. Less that 14 hours later you posted doors sold. I assumed that they were sold to me. I never told you that shipping was too high you never told me what shipping was. A man is only as good as his word and obiviously you are worthless.
I guess you walk on water too....Im done with this .....Everyone else got a quote...I messed up...Wish I was perfect like you....Im sorry again....That as good as it gets....Have a good day

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If anyone else wants a roof front bumper or rear bumper.....Make offer....Im not trying to get rich on any of it.... Thanks

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Doors still for sale?....oh wait...nevermind:p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts