Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone figure out how to get these things from nose diving in a jump? I noticed the ECM pulls throttle away when you get airborn, I think this may be part of the problem (at least its not helping) is there anyway to stop the ECM from doing this? Do I just need to send the shocks out and have them revalved? Any help would be appreciated.

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Shock work is a must and also ive found if you nail it through, it does way better.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No Glamisfan, new to the side-by-side thing, used to race quads and sleds, getting older now and like the cage. I know they all seem to fly this way when stock, just trying to get the scoop on how to lessen it. Does anyone else notice the ECM taking the throttle away?

·
Registered
545 Posts
anyone figure out how to get these things from nose diving in a jump? I noticed the ECM pulls throttle away when you get airborn, I think this may be part of the problem (at least its not helping) is there anyway to stop the ECM from doing this? Do I just need to send the shocks out and have them revalved? Any help would be appreciated.
Not enough rear rebound control. Call Alex at CT Racing. My stock motored XRS now flys flat.

·
Registered
177 Posts
its the shaft saver mode. it stops the tires from excessive spinning as they put it, there are a few controllers that disable it i think. don't know how well they work though. I'm replacing the ecu , to get rid of it as well as revlimiter, speed limiter. ect

Reactions: BRETT

·
Registered
338 Posts
you did the some thing to me.we are just trying to get knowledge about our machines and every time somebody ask a question you gotta get negative about it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,366 Posts
you did the some thing to me.we are just trying to get knowledge about our machines and every time somebody ask a question you gotta get negative about it.

Just tired of the same dam question being asked. Search first and add a little to the forum before asking for a handout.

·
Registered
227 Posts
[video]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WQ2i7teloHs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]they fly pretty good stock!!! :)

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
You guys are getting all uptight over mega. Just let it go in one ear and out the other. After you have been in here a while you will laugh at his comments. I think he likes to get a rise out of the newbies. I like his comments they keep it entertaining around here. Thanks mike

·
Registered
338 Posts
Just tired of the same dam question being asked. Search first and add a little to the forum before asking for a handout.
Well I did search didn't find anything.guess I am an amateur.if you're tired of reading stupid questions don't read them or just ignore them.I'm sure there's other people that are annoyed with the same questions being asked but they don't have to give somebody a negative comment back.sorry that new people are joining the forum everyday and they all have similar question .

·
Premium Member
8,366 Posts
You guys are getting all uptight over mega. Just let it go in one ear and out the other. After you have been in here a while you will laugh at his comments. I think he likes to get a rise out of the newbies. I like his comments they keep it entertaining around here. Thanks mike
You betcha. Just havin fun and trying to whip the newbs in shape. I want our newbs to grow up with thick skin and have some brains so they dont look like those polaris gayzor lovers out in public.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Lol

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
If I got questions, I have learned to prefix my comments with "And Yes, Mega I did use the search function" :)

It's like a get out jail free card. :)

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
If I got questions, I have learned to prefix my comments with "And Yes, Mega I did use the search function" :)

It's like a get out jail free card. :)
naaa...I just think he is intimidated by your avatar :wink:

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
That's my boy, Johnny Bravo. My kids use to watch that show a lot when they were very young. Still can't get that show out of my head and my kids are in college now.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I remember it well :smile:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.