Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if any you guys that are still waiting are from around the Burgh but my dealer has two sitting on his lot. Moody Sales in Mars, PA. just north of Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No pics. I wasn't there but a friend called to tell me about them.

·
Registered
67 Posts
They just got one in at Marquette Powersports.Not put together yet but want to see it as I might upgrade my Commander.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Put on 35 quick miles today. Love it, fast, lots of power, and good suspension. The steering is really quick & easy, you could get sideways if you don't pay attention. It holds a nice line thru the corners. Got it up to 74 before I had to slow down for a corner, i think it had more in it, will try to find out tomorrow. Saw a post about ground clearance, measured it had 11" in the rear, only 9.5 in the front, a little disappointed with those numbers. BRP needs to change their numbers on the website.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Two complaints I do have are stiff suspension and ground clearance. I was planning on loosening up my preload, but after measuring my ground clearance at 9.5" in the front & 11" in the rear. I will start with the compression first. The web shows the same numbers for ground clearance and width for the base model & Xxc, but if you scroll down it shows the correct width of 60" for the Xxc, but does not give an updated number for the GROUND CLEARANCE!! Very misleading I think.

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
It is misleading but look at the Gncc racers machines they all look slammed on the ground And the racers that are at 12 inch of ground clearance can't keep up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
7 Posts
It is misleading but look at the Gncc racers machines they all look slammed on the ground And the racers that are at 12 inch of ground clearance can't keep up

But GNCC racers are more about handeling then GC, so the lower the better. But most of us are rock crawling or playing in the mud, so GC is something we would rather have.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts