Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
XXC replacement tie rods are in stock and ready to go.
Made from solid 1" 6061 aluminum they won't leave you stranded like the factory pieces.
This setup will reuse the factory tie rod end at the wheel and simply replace the hollow tube.
$80 plus shipping

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Hey Alex - Any chance you have replacement radius rods available (just the rods) for the XRS?

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any in red, what's the forum discount again?
I don't powder tie rods at this point. Price listed is the forum discount.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
awesome, let me know the price and when you will be taking orders...

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I'm interested too. Also are the spacers available for your customers that bought the race version front tie rods?

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm interested too. Also are the spacers available for your customers that bought the race version front tie rods?
Yes

·
Registered
15 Posts
ok....im gonna ask...are the front and rear the same size? i went to your website and was gonna order but was unsure of "sold in pairs", so im guessing that i need a quantity of 2, but wasnt sure if all four were the same? thanks..

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok....im gonna ask...are the front and rear the same size? i went to your website and was gonna order but was unsure of "sold in pairs", so im guessing that i need a quantity of 2, but wasnt sure if all four were the same? thanks..
Sold in pairs meaning you have 2 tie rods in the front so you will recieve a pair or 2 tie rods for $68 so you just order a quantity of 1. We do not sell the tie rods individually. The rears are radius rods and a different item and build.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Lets add this to ny current order I sent you a new pm today all four of course. If you buid it im gonna buy it and we can figure a magnet for you company name.....my best buddy sells buggerled lights i have 200 acres in Georgia we can do wgatever wecwant text me at 407 421 0018 or call.....my name A.G.im a disabled veteran thst went in with 2 buddies to buy the rink

1 - 15 of 15 Posts