Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Xxc suspension swap out??
Hi guys new to the mav forum, I've had Rzrs, weber, quads, and still got my old commander, but that R in the mav... Couldn't resist. ordered one last week. But due but to limited models we can get over the pond here in the uk, I went for the xxc for the qe and factor ps.

First job when it lands is to get the suspension right? I know some of you guys are raving about the xxc, but I like the 64" stance, so any offers for a swap out considered?? :))

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Xxc suspension swap out??
Hi guys new to the mav forum, I've had Rzrs, weber, quads, and still got my old commander, but that R in the mav... Couldn't resist. ordered one last week. But due but to limited models we can get over the pond here in the uk, I went for the xxc for the qe and factor ps.

First job when it lands is to get the suspension right? I know some of you guys are raving about the xxc, but I like the 64" stance, so any offers for a swap out considered?? :))
the xrs dps has QE and power steering and 64'' wide

there will be someone who wants your 60'' wide suspension for racing in the gncc that's the limit

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep the xrs dps is loaded agreed, but unfortunetly not available in the uk yet! basically the xrs which we have available here is the basic yellow/black 2013 model you guys know… or the other option is the 2014 xxc… in red/white/black. The xxc also comes with the baja kit on the back of one of canams promotions… skids/screen/doors/roof/nerfs… so the xxc seemed the logical buy, as it also had factory dps, and qe. (both same sort of money)

hi Diller, I could be interested, if no ones up for a swap… could you pm me what you have, i.e. shalfts, arms, shox's and a price? thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts