Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 XRS with 700 miles on it. Nothing wrong with my machine at all.

I just ride a lot of trails and wish it was a bit more narrow.

I had a straight across swap for a XXC done with a guy in Oregon, but he owed money on it so it fell through. I know it's a long shot to find someone else who is interested in discussing a trade (and doesn't owe money on their machine), but what the heck. Worth a shot.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I think you can buy wheels that will narrow it up. I know a guy that has a turbo and his tires he can adjust the off set and he runs his a 60 inches wide for our tight trails out here in the east. I could be mistaken. But the people who know more about the wheels will chime in

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
Keizer wheels will make you a set of 0 off set wheels that will get you down to 60" with way better suspension .

·
Registered
285 Posts
Keizer wheels will make you a set of 0 off set wheels that will get you down to 60" with way better suspension .
I knew you would know!! Lol

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
That's what we did on your race Mav
but I was told it only narrows it to 61.5 62

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I knew you had just purchased those wheels but figured that you hadn't mounted them yet. That is by far the best way to go to keep the xrs quality suspension and stay as narrow as possible.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Any idea how much they are? If I would have known that I would have bought the XRS with the better suspension. I can get away with 62" where I ride.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey bud, just swap suspension!! I have just converted my xxc to the xrs but I still need the shocks as they are longer on xrs. All I need is your shocks, I'll swap you mine (50 miles), I'll give u the controll arms and front axles, I messed up the rear outer cv threads on the axles but you could take yours off and add to the xxc axle bars. Pm me for more info, I have toe rods and radius rods too

·
Registered
206 Posts
So tempting for me!! I would but I just got my shocks back from areed with his dual rate set up. I may be willing to trade you if you wanted to pay for the shock upgrade. I have almost no miles on the shocks

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hey bud, just swap suspension!! I have just converted my xxc to the xrs but I still need the shocks as they are longer on xrs. All I need is your shocks, I'll swap you mine (50 miles), I'll give u the controll arms and front axles, I messed up the rear outer cv threads on the axles but you could take yours off and add to the xxc axle bars. Pm me for more info, I have toe rods and radius rods too
How much do you have into the conversion? I'm interested.

·
Registered
20 Posts
how much cash are we talking for upgrade? send me a pm bud. get on facebook can am swap shop and search the forums. i picked up a new set of arms, radius and tie rods for 250 bucks from a guy that put a 6" lift on. i planned on putting gorilla axles either way so i went with those but stock axles can be had for 75-100 a piece on can am swapshop. the xxc shocks will work with xrs arms but not as good as the xrs shocks will. xxc suspension ride freakin amazing when its stock with the 12 inches of gc. super fun in the trails but down here we do 80 percent mud riding lol. so if you keep your shocks for now your looking at 650 bucks. only reason i bought an xxc was it was one of the last 15 models and i got it for 15k otd.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looken for used Xxc parts

Are they still available?
how much cash are we talking for upgrade? send me a pm bud. get on facebook can am swap shop and search the forums. i picked up a new set of arms, radius and tie rods for 250 bucks from a guy that put a 6" lift on. i planned on putting gorilla axles either way so i went with those but stock axles can be had for 75-100 a piece on can am swapshop. the xxc shocks will work with xrs arms but not as good as the xrs shocks will. xxc suspension ride freakin amazing when its stock with the 12 inches of gc. super fun in the trails but down here we do 80 percent mud riding lol. so if you keep your shocks for now your looking at 650 bucks. only reason i bought an xxc was it was one of the last 15 models and i got it for 15k otd.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.