Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how is the xrs for trail ridding I have a commander limited 1000 now and was thinking about the macerick xrs

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
simply put....awesome.

·
Registered
156 Posts
yep ^^^ had mine up your way the other weekend. up around vittondale

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
best and favorite part of riding in the maverick is trails ! its perfect & comfy

·
Registered
548 Posts
100% recommended for a trail machine! Only thing that will slow you down is narrow gates. There are a few trails I can't get on due to the 50" gates, but I would NEVER trade my Mav for a 50" machine! Wouldn't trade it for any machine. Period.

Reactions: Benzo

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I think he is referring to the sport low mod

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Haha..... I can relate

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
99% trails here, high altitude, river crossings, rock climbing, rutted out mud filled trails, its all great. running 100% stock machine, original belt and oem clutch, only mod is the sport low delete and brother get it. when your climbing low and slow and steep, you will know why its a must have.

·
Registered
17 Posts
We have 1700 miles on our 2014 xrs, and every mile is truly amazing in every way possible, best machine on the planet, period.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
We have 1700 miles on our 2014 xrs, and every mile is truly amazing in every way possible, best machine on the planet, period.
Seen this machine, one hell'va machine.

Reactions: djsatvadventures

·
Registered
17 Posts

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
what? no multi tasking skills? :crazy:

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I have a buddy that has a stock commander and after he drove my Maverick, he is ruined. Now he wants a Mav. The machines are night &day difference

1 - 19 of 19 Posts