Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
But Kyle the driver of the maverick wasnt there racing this race so the track condition mite have been better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
same driver in both machines ?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Records are made to be broken, I'm sure with as closely matched as these two machine are in performance that a new bar will be continuously set until they reach their limits. This is not surprising and one would expect for this record to be broken soon as well.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Records are made to be broken, I'm sure with as closely matched as these two machine are in performance that a new bar will be continuously set until they reach their limits. This is not surprising and one would expect for this record to be broken soon as well.
I agree 100%......but it also has a lot to do with the track conditions on any given day and if you have to deal with traffic.....looks like this guy never had to deal with anyone in front of him holding him up and very minimal dust.....still hats off to the guy for beating any record. It is his until someone can do better....

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Same driver needs to run the track in each car on the same day for a true comparison

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Nothing to do with Polaris or Can-am but that track was so lame.

Looks like you could be faster in a Subaru!

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Nothing to do with Polaris or Can-am but that track was so lame.

Looks like you could be faster in a Subaru!
Yeah makes me not want to run UTVRR next year

·
Registered
216 Posts
Not gonna lie hearing that 1kxp motor in the cockpit again gives me a bit of a hardon, those things rev so hard and sound so angry when your driving them.

·
Registered
137 Posts
They closed that track for the rally raid series as of December 2013. The southern leg down here in Bama is still going and a lot better of the two tracks. The track times will be totally different from one race to another. The November race down here top times were in the 12's and 13 minute range, Decembers race were 14s and 15's same track, same machines and same drivers. Track conditions and Traffic make a big difference in what times can be turned. All yall that want a chance to see what its like ,come on down. Its 9.5 miles per lap for 4 hours ,2hrs in the day 2hrs in the night.of getting high. November race there were 48 carts. We need some more Can's down here. Were over run by Po Po's.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Id' love to have a long track like that to run over and over. It would make you a Etter driver and like other folks have said " on any given day" ....

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
401 Posts
That is the kind of trail I love with the Maverick. I'd like to see some nice jumps here and there but those FAST trails are an absolute blast to ride.

I was told he had some new and improved, super whammy, suspension setup that has yet to be released to the public. Supposed to be a game changer and going to be released soon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts