Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was up on sand highway and raced a wildcat and smoked him. My elkas are like a rock in the sand so I'm trying to adjust them way down. While I was working on my shocks this dude pulled up In a 900 and was telling me his buddy had a 1000 and would want to race. I told hi where I'm camped and to bring it.

We will see but I'm not clutched because I'm getting dynoed Tuesday so I took it out. Dammit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
u raced a wild cat X ? with your maverick ?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That's what you get for taking your clutches off. I'm gonna start calling you homer. Doooooh

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's what you get for taking your clutches off. I'm gonna start calling you homer. Doooooh
I want to dyno it without then I'm adding the clutch muzzys tuner air intake and throttle body then see if it all made any difference. I'm hoping it does.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I want to dyno it without then I'm adding the clutch muzzys tuner air intake and throttle body then see if it all made any difference. I'm hoping it does.

cant wait to see the results

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You didn't call it a Wildcat X at first, pictures? Video?
I wasn't out for a race I'm just trying to dial in the new shocks. But if this xp 1000 shows I will have my go pro rolling for sure. Hopefully he does I want to see how much of a difference it is.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

Yeah I'm thinking TB and intake also but I will base the after against published numbers.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cant wait to see the results
Me too benzo, I will post the dyno chart when it's all done. I've always said you have to do all of these things for it to make a difference. Even if its a few HP gain I will be happy.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
The stock one is plastic I think, so your thinking a casted one?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Me too benzo, I will post the dyno chart when it's all done. I've always said you have to do all of these things for it to make a difference. Even if its a few HP gain I will be happy.

yup they will all work together to make max performance - ur gonna do it might as well do it right and get everything !! :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
A wildcat x can never beat a Maverick.
Sure it can't. Keep dreaming, ignorance is bliss. If this guy "smoked" a Wildcat then he has the fastest Maverick on the planet, because other Mavericks are not "smoking" Wildcat X's. There is a 20% difference in power between a Wildcat and a Wildcat X, not even factoring the new clutching versus the old clutching.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Sure it can't. Keep dreaming, ignorance is bliss. If this guy "smoked" a Wildcat then he has the fastest Maverick on the planet, because other Mavericks are not "smoking" Wildcat X's. There is a 20% difference in power between a Wildcat and a Wildcat X, not even factoring the new clutching versus the old clutching.

is this the only time or video a kitty x beat a maverick???? , please post more???

I heard maverick also had big mud tires but idk

1 - 20 of 81 Posts