Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i dont own a xmr but thinking of getting the snorkel kit since its the cleanest setup i have seen. my question is anyone have any airflow issues so far? i just notice only 3 pipes and see every other aftermarket uses 4. Thanks!

·
Registered
415 Posts
mine 14 came from factory with the 3, and the kit has the 3, I don't believe can-am would make it and warranty it to have problems . 3rd is right behind seat rest, can bairly see it because its black and blends in

snorkelpainted1.jpg

·
Registered
371 Posts
hey i dont own a xmr but thinking of getting the snorkel kit since its the cleanest setup i have seen. my question is anyone have any airflow issues so far? i just notice only 3 pipes and see every other aftermarket uses 4. Thanks!
What you don't see is there are 2 intakes(1 motor 1 cvt) in the front center piece, then 1 cvt intake and 2 cvt exhausts in the rear. So 5 pipes in all.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Yep, 2 in front , left that part out

·
Registered
806 Posts
Will the one behind the seat fit if you moved your seat back 1 1/2 inches, or does it come out in the bed?

·
Registered
415 Posts
No, its tight fit with factory seat slid all the way back, almost hits now

·
Registered
415 Posts
Yep, 14 models built after November have 2 in front (1 in left fender area (belt intake), 1 behind glove box (engine intake) )
and 3 in rear

·
Registered
546 Posts
I bought mine in september and mine has the one behind the seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
415 Posts
took her for some deep water riding, over bottom seat, and even stayed parked in the creek for about 5 minutes, no single issues!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Mud, do you have the part number or numbers for the kit u bought?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
415 Posts
Here ya go, 715001977

SNORKELKIT.jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts