Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm curious what these look like does anyone have any pics of them, are they similiar to the ruff riding, non adjustable, leaking pieces of shit that is on the commanders LOL. The commander ones only have a single stage compression adjustment screw, no rebound or anything else just wondering how the Maverick ones are?

Thanks

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
google XMR shock and you will have plenty of pics to see...

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
OH shit thanks, I tried Maverick XMR shocks earlier and all I got was dealer specs and machine pics, I'm a fucking retard I never googled "XMR pics" LOL. Looks like they may actually have a high and low speed compression adjustment, the reason I ask is I would like to try and buy the adjuster blocks and try to fix the ones on my Commander only problem is trying to get Fox or a repair center to sell me the parts and get the kits to rebuild my own shocks. You guys that have them how are they and what's adjustable?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
good luck getting Fox to sell you the parts. they are most likely going to tell you to send them to them for a rebuild. Have you contacted Alex (AREED) to see what he might be able to do for you?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yah I'm doubtful fox would sell shit, they just want you to pay someone wich sucks for they small guy that wants to work on his own stuff, the Baja race guys do their own shocks why can't the rest of us, plus this is one off stuff no one else will want to take the time to fix something they cant sell. I guess might have to ask Alex thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts