Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

We recently unveiled our new Can Am Maverick XDS Turbo Rear Bumper. We also began the production of Venom Green Exhaust systems, Front Bumpers and Rear Bumpers. If you're interested in purchasing any of these, now's the time. Use promo code VENOM at HMFracing.com and take off 20% for your order. Enjoy, and stay safe out there:

The IQ Rear Bumper for the Can Am Maverick XDS was developed to increase the durability and lifespan of the machine. The IQ Rear Bumper is built from .095" wall steel tubing and offers an increased form of protection, while adding an incredible look to the front of the machine.

venom-green-bumper.jpg

canam-maverick-xds-turbo-rear-bumper.jpg

canam-maverick-xds-turbo-2rear-bumper.jpg

canam-maverick-xds-turbo-3rear-bumper.jpg

canam-maverick-xds-turbo-5rear-bumper.jpg

canam-maverick-xds-turbo-4rear-bumper.jpg

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey guys,

We recently unveiled our new Can Am Maverick XDS Turbo Rear Bumper. We also began the production of Venom Green Exhaust systems, Front Bumpers and Rear Bumpers. If you're interested in purchasing any of these, now's the time. Use promo code VENOM at HMFracing.com and take off 20% for your order. Enjoy, and stay safe out there:

The IQ Rear Bumper for the Can Am Maverick XDS was developed to increase the durability and lifespan of the machine. The IQ Rear Bumper is built from .095" wall steel tubing and offers an increased form of protection, while adding an incredible look to the front of the machine.

View attachment 20833

View attachment 20834

View attachment 20835

View attachment 20836

View attachment 20837

View attachment 20838

I want!

how much for postage for front and rear bar to Australia, 4874?

Ray

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nice bumper. I'd buy one but $190 for shipping to NS Canada?!? Brutal! :money::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea guys, the shipping on these are pretty brutal, especially when getting outside of the U.S. You may be able to get a better deal if you call us, then we can try different carriers to get the price down. As is, it's about $800 to Australia and yea, about $190 to NS Canada. That's with UPS service, but we do have others available. Phone number is 866.HMF.PIPE.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you say $800 to australia why is it if so dear when i can buy a front bumper racepace about same size on ebay $80 shipping
That's currently what UPS is giving us on the shipping for both bumpers. The shipping rate you're getting from eBay could have a number of different variables. You can try calling us at 866.463.7473 and seeing if there's a cheaper carrier. Especially internationally, USPS can often be a cheaper carrier. Our website currently uses UPS only for all of the shipping quotes.

I will also send an email to our international sales representative to see if there's a cheaper rate.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I double check Richard and unfortunately we can't get a better rate on shipping these two large bumpers to Australia.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts