From what i have read on here
16in the front and 15 in the rear is where its supposed to be

Is that correct
Thanks in advance
Yep, that's right. 15 / 15 is good too.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Ah, with your name and that culvert picture, I could have swore you were in my neck of the woods in New Mexico. As for the harness... that's a tricky one. Its tough find a way to not gouge the seats (aftermarket) if you have it slid all the way back. Against my original opinion, I decided to use PRP's overpriced eyebolt and clip on style setup. Fits nice and seems secure.

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Thanks for confirming

What bolts are you guys using for the harness tabs behind the seats
look at the dragonfire quick connects. Pulling the seat on these machines is required to gain access and they are bolted so I would look into this kit, cost is like $40, very solid. otherwise would be very tight to get to these bolts

Matt

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A. Doug
Totally different, but i had my xp4 set up for my driving style. And it would do anything you asked it to do.

Still working on getting the x3 set up
Want to see what the stock suspension can do, before valving and replacing the springs
Also not sure how well the 4x4 works
Want to test that out as well before i order the halo

Was not looking to replace my rzr, but i Had an accident on the xp4 and insurance cashed me out.
Was going to wait until july to see what polaris released. But wanted to give the x3 xrs a try
So far im glad i did

Mstrav 73
Thanks for the info, ordered simpson harnesses, going to call them on monday and request the quick disconnect instead of the bolt in

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
look at the dragonfire quick connects. Pulling the seat on these machines is required to gain access and they are bolted so I would look into this kit, cost is like $40, very solid. otherwise would be very tight to get to these bolts

Matt
I dont get why people say you have to unbolt your harnesses to get the seats out. Ive had mine out and never take a single bolt off my harnesses.

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
I run the evos and the back is a "loop" so both pieces cant slide through the holes as they are one piece so the quick connect is a must

but as far as taking seat out. Since the lowers are bolted to the seat, I like being able to un-clip the upper and they stay on / with seat, and when I pull the seats out of machine, the harness uppers are not left dangling in machine.

Matt

1 - 20 of 300 Posts