Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be in Johnson Valley, Saturday June 3 tuning X3 cars.
Come on out and bolt on some shock demos and or take a car for a ride and compare the levels of suspension tuning for your ride!!
I can tune your stock car on the spot!
and I will also have Walker Evans Sway bar links available! So we can bolt them right on !

Text is best!
thanks
Ed
714-343-3399

·
Vendor
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ed, when is your next tuning session close to Ridgecrest. I'd like to check out your desert setup.
Soon, hopefully !? It’s gotta cool down a little more. Then we can Bring out all the goods and lots of owners will come out so you will see and feel different car set up options for comparison

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Soon, hopefully !? It’s gotta cool down a little more. Then we can Bring out all the goods and lots of owners will come out so you will see and feel different car set up options for comparison
Hopefully it cools off by Sept.

Off to test out the suspension in Mexico next week. I will let you know how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would that be an opportunity to do a complete shock upgrade or just tuning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
well, it depends if I decide to bring everything needed to do all that I do to the Fox shocks? Right now I can only perform my mods at my shop only. I do not do my full X3 Fox mods in the field. Only fine tunings

·
Registered
66 Posts
well, it depends if I decide to bring everything needed to do all that I do to the Fox shocks? Right now I can only perform my mods at my shop only. I do not do my full X3 Fox mods in the field. Only fine tunings
Okay, thanks for the reply.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts