Premium Member
2018.5 Can Am Maverick X3 XRS
172 Posts
Ed what's your schedule? Where are you going to be setup next? Thanks, Jason

·
Vendor
618 Posts
It’s that time again, it cooling a bit in the Dez

I am planning on being in Barstow area, “slashX cafe” this Saturday the 26th suspension tuning cars if anyone would like to come out and Check it out for themselves. Compare what you have to what you can have in the Dez!
Canams, Polaris, Kawasaki, Honda

I will be fine tuning some of my customers Cars, and setting up stock Canams to their best potential with stock springs and valving. This is a large jump forward from both the stock and the “fox tune”. It shows from Actually driving comparisons In the dirt.

all are welcome, come out and find out what you may or may not know about Suspension on your UTVs

text me please with questions or interested. I may do Sunday also?

714-343-3399

·
Registered
9,639 Posts
It’s that time again, it cooling a bit in the Dez

I am planning on being in Barstow area, “slashX cafe” this Saturday the 26th suspension tuning cars if anyone would like to come out and Check it out for themselves. Compare what you have to what you can have in the Dez!
Canams, Polaris, Kawasaki, Honda

I will be fine tuning some of my customers Cars, and setting up stock Canams to their best potential with stock springs and valving. This is a large jump forward from both the stock and the “fox tune”. It shows from Actually driving comparisons In the dirt.

all are welcome, come out and find out what you may or may not know about Suspension on your UTVs

text me please with questions or interested. I may do Sunday also?

714-343-3399
One day I will make it up there when you are there. I can't make it this weekend. I just go back from a fly fishing trip in Montana and need to catch up on work.

·
Vendor
618 Posts
I will be in Barstow Again tuning and testing this Saturday October 10 for anyone interested to come out and feel and see for themselves if having your car suspension work the best it can is worth it? There will be plenty of cars to ride in and maybe drive to choose from. Plenty of x3rs 2 and 4 seaters.
All are welcome to meet great people and share experiences and do some comparing!
We will be inside the Fenced camp/parking area behind SlashX cafe All day Saturday.

·
Registered
9,639 Posts
That is a fun area with some spots that will test the suspension.

·
Vendor
618 Posts
A lot of work! But so much fun! So many cars and people. Dez cooling off was a treat for sure.
CanAm, Polaris, and Kawasaki all represented !

I love the faces after comparison rides! When drivers get to feel what they have never felt before in car suspension.
Maybe Feel what they didn’t know was possible.
Also Doing a little fine tuning to a few new models. Then Seeing that new smile with a smirk, as the owner knows it’s time to Moto.
good times.

·
Registered
95 Posts
A lot of work! But so much fun! So many cars and people. Dez cooling off was a treat for sure.

I love the faces after comparison rides! When drivers get to feel what they have never felt before in car suspension.
Also Doing a little fine tuning to a few new models. Then Seeing that new smile with a smirk, as the owner knows it’s time to Moto.
good times.
When are you headed back to Barstow? I'd like to make it out there

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts

good times.
Ed, Do you have a set of Kings in stock now for a 2020 XC RC 2 seater?

·
Vendor
618 Posts
Yes, I have X3RS Kings in stock! Both blue and black anodized!
I just need to valve and spring for the application Needed!
MY King set up can go towards the full Dez, or full sand, or the most popular is the combination of both Dunes and Dez.

I valve and set them up so the compression adjusters are mostly near full Open for best results in the Dez, so thier is room to run the adjusters closer to full closed for firmer settings needed for those Dune days!

·
Registered
45 Posts
How much are a set of these ?Any Black Friday deals happening ? How much lighter are these than the Fox ?
Can these be set up for East Coast trails?

·
Vendor
618 Posts
How much are a set of these ?Any Black Friday deals happening ? How much lighter are these than the Fox ?
Can these be set up for East Coast trails?
Yup on the east coast!
no such thing as Black Friday price on Kings! Takes 8 weeks to get them from king.
I have sets In stock, my custom valving, my custom set up, my handling characteristics.
bolt on ready
$5800.

·
Premium Member
11,159 Posts
The money lost from your wallet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Now that's funny, LOL. That old saying " If you want to play, you got to pay"!

Reactions: Motohero
101 - 120 of 122 Posts