Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UTV INC's Can Am Maverick X3 aluminum roof for the 2020 and newer 2 seat models is a super low, radius rolled, stock replacement roof for your OEM roll cage.

Kit includes roof, cross member with mirror mount, hardware and instructions for a trouble free, easy installation.

Cross member is powder coated textured black, and roof is powder coated satin black.

The aluminum roof is designed for sun shade only, and will not stop objects from protruding into the occupant area.

This product will replace the OEM over head cross member and will drop the roof down to the lowest possible location. You are 100% responsible for the safe use of your UTV and use of this product and your machine while this product is installed on it. This item decreases the overall head clearance for your machine. Please ensure you have adequate space above you and the roof prior to driving the machine. Buyer assumes all risks involved while riding with this product installed.

$649.00

*Large item call or message us with your address for a shiiping quote.

LINK: UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK X3 2 SEAT BLACK ALUMINUM ROOF

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Excellent job. That roof looks really good.

·
Official Site Vendor
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the 2020 upper cage bolts together differently than earlier year, facilitating this modification.
Ding ding, as always, Mike is right. The newer cages have bolt in cross member supports were as the older ones were welded in so you could only do so much. This new roof replaces the entire center section of the roll cage to allow maximum drop and sets the roof on top of the main pillars.

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
just now seeing the cage bolts. So 2019 and earlier would have to CUT their cage?
the UTV INC rolled roof will not work with pre 2020 models without serious welding and installation of threaded plates. You could not even buy the 2020 side rails as the A-pillar bung does not exist on pre 20 models unless some one make a flat plate to bung adapter.

geez im giving away all kinds of great products to be made. Bout time for me to shut up .

·
Official Site Vendor
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the UTV INC rolled roof will not work with pre 2020 models without serious welding and installation of threaded plates. You could not even buy the 2020 side rails as the A-pillar bung does not exist on pre 20 models unless some one make a flat plate to bung adapter.

geez im giving away all kinds of great products to be made. Bout time for me to shut up .
At that point, you might as well just buy a cage, lol.

But as always, you are the most knowledgeable dude out there. Thanks for taking the time to reply to this thread Mike, you are the man!

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Well thats kind of a big dill...
I would sure make that REALLY clear. Like in the title and original post.

·
Registered
30 Posts
How much height difference is it from stock? I have a 4 post lift in my garage and it’s a very tight fit to get parked under it. I have a 2020 x rs turbo rr. Are these a direct fit for this model with no cutting or welding?

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
love the flat roof
but would like a plastic flat roof
aluminum is noisy and dents and scratches way too easy

Reactions: DogRunner2

·
Official Site Vendor
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How much height difference is it from stock? I have a 4 post lift in my garage and it’s a very tight fit to get parked under it. I have a 2020 x rs turbo rr. Are these a direct fit for this model with no cutting or welding?
I'm told it will be about 3" lower. And there would be no cutting or welding required.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts