Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided to make my own exhaust since some of the ones I saw were just out of my reach financially. Check out the video , final install came out awesome and is rowdy and effective.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
why would you want no muffler
a straight thru muffler dont weigh much and does not effect back psi
most places it just attracts the fish cops

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Recently I've been doing alot more racing and not so much trails. I agree it is loud but doesnt bother me for her current sunday runs. I can still hear my music through the speakers I have setup. The vband setup is what makes putting the stock quite muffler back on for me easy and takes 5 mins. Originally I wanted the evo shocker but had a hard time telling myself that it was worth the price for me right now. Also I did seem to pick up a lil more power. Proof is by 1/4 to half a car more when racing the other vehicle I usually run against . Some of those vids are also on my youtube vids.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
my point is with a light weight straight thru muffler, you dont need to change exhaust system

·
Registered
1,647 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
thats a quiet muffler, but it will have a lot more restriction compared to a straight thru type
I am using a 7 in straight thru and its not loud
I installed the factory spark arrestor to keep the fish cops happy
they actually check around here
20200501_151800.jpg

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just built my 3". It was quick and dirty as I started at the flex section. I'll replace that section with 3" when I get a little time in the near future. I put a bit of a turn down on it after this pic. I'll post up how it actually turned out later tonight when I get home.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts