Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Raced the SRRS bounty this past weekend with a steering issues. With crazy toe in issues have haunted this machine from the factory it isn’t new but I’m ready to fix it. Talking with Paul Wolfe about his he has corrected it nicely by moving the rack forward so I’m trying that. Also replacing the switch on the epower steering. It has decided to radomly die cutting the system off that prevented me from running the second race with me messing with it. Anyways I’ll put up pics and let you all know how it works out.
On a positive note the new 200 over 300 fronts with the rebound turned up is much better on break over. I’m turning up the main compression on the rear since it is squatting bad on take off with the extra power from the new tune and clutching. It’s slowly coming together!

·
Premium Member
10,444 Posts
Raced the SRRS bounty this past weekend with a steering issues. With crazy toe in issues have haunted this machine from the factory it isn’t new but I’m ready to fix it. Talking with Paul Wolfe about his he has corrected it nicely by moving the rack forward so I’m trying that. Also replacing the switch on the epower steering. It has decided to radomly die cutting the system off that prevented me from running the second race with me messing with it. Anyways I’ll put up pics and let you all know how it works out.
On a positive note the new 200 over 300 fronts with the rebound turned up is much better on break over. I’m turning up the main compression on the rear since it is squatting bad on take off with the extra power from the new tune and clutching. It’s slowly coming together!
What, no pics? C'mon man!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

Attachments

41 - 47 of 47 Posts