Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Billet Racing Products Seat Risers for the Can-Am Maverick X3 provides you with the optimum seating position and increases your visibility and vantage point by raising the back of the seat 21 mm. One set of seat risers includes all the necessary hardware to raise one seat (either driver or passenger seat). They are machined from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum then clear anodized to ensure long lasting durability. Our design allows for a simple bolt on installation with no modification required.

https://www.shopbrp.com/utv/product/2258-x3-seat-risers.html

Use Coupon Code: mavforum10 and save 10%

Can-Am-Maverick-X3-Seat-Risers.jpg
Can-Am-Maverick-X3-Seat-Risers1.jpg
Can-Am-Maverick-X3-Seat-Risers2.jpg
Can-Am-Maverick-X3-Seat-Risers3.jpg
Can-Am-Maverick-X3-Seat-Risers4.jpg
Can-Am-Maverick-X3-Seat-Risers5.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
seat risers

Billet Racing Products Seat Risers for the Can-Am Maverick X3 provides you with the optimum seating position and increases your visibility and vantage point by raising the back of the seat 21 mm. One set of seat risers includes all the necessary hardware to raise one seat (either driver or passenger seat). They are machined from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum then clear anodized to ensure long lasting durability. Our design allows for a simple bolt on installation with no modification required.

https://www.shopbrp.com/utv/product/2258-x3-seat-risers.html

Use Coupon Code: mavforum10 and save 10%

Hi, im interested in your seat risers, is your coupon still available?

Hi, im interested in your seat risers, is your coupon still available?

·
Registered
83 Posts
They should work, I believe the seat posts are the same. Check them out at

I'll call Jim at BRP and make sure though

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yes they will work on the 2020 models. They are worth it. I've had mine on for about 2 years now. Great product

1 - 7 of 7 Posts