Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

361 - 371 of 371 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Gary / Tom did my full revalve and I have no complaints. Only accolades. I have used my revalved shock travel extensively and have nothing but great things to say about the performance. The out the box set up is very plush and one can adjust up from there depending on your riding preference. Very good guys.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I know this is a pretty old posting, but I need my shocks fixed and was hoping to get them done by UTVShocks as this forum indicates a lot of happy riders......

Thanks
Randall

I know Tom is out of town on a project till mid June and as has been stated Gary just left Havasu and is on a bit of a break. I'm scheduled to bring in a couple sets of shocks once Tom is back in town (OC CA) and in his shop. I pretty confident these guys are worth a little wait.

Jason

·
Premium Member
6,941 Posts
I know an off road racer, races some sandrail type class, not sure which one, he said those guys are known in the pro race world as the best. Tim

Reactions: warlock

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #365
I know an off road racer, races some sandrail type class, not sure which one, he said those guys are known in the pro race world as the best. Tim
Gary and Tom are the Best of the Best. They have forgotten more about suspension than most will ever even dream of knowing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,941 Posts
your post read like your a 100 year old dude with no clue.

I am beginning to think you attending my sensitivity training class and reading my book were a waste of time!

If he wants to drop someone's suspenders, tell how delightful the guy is and give us a full report who are we to judge?

Tim

Reactions: LBR
361 - 371 of 371 Posts