1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,058 Posts
No worki

·
Registered
5,596 Posts
Let neighbor drive it and he did a doughnut in front of me and ended up on the lid. Same story different day.
Nothing more entertaining than watching your neighbor roll tour shiny new toy 50' away. Good Times for all.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,734 Posts
26 days in the hospital? Jesus, what did you do? Better yet, how much was the bill?
26 days in the hospital = he messed up a lot of things and insurance paid a huge bill.

·
Registered
94 Posts
last week I saw a guy end over end his brand new X3 with 100 miles on it.....then he got stuck in mud and broke his winch and ripped his front bumper off, broke the door and then it start overheating while we were trail riding......turns out the intercooler had mud caked on it a foot high....it never stopped overheating even after cleaning the mud out

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
got to 1st hospital ok, but then doc told me had to go to the trauma center by helicopter, a five minute flight, and a 20 minute drive away, medical coma for 5 days, did one good thing: only asked the er doc 1 question: when I could riding again, she looked at me with an evil look and walked away. it was 5 months before I could ride again and in first 1k yards hit a tree and 7 more broken ribs. my family asked me to stop riding. of course not.

·
Premium Member
9,141 Posts
got to 1st hospital ok, but then doc told me had to go to the trauma center by helicopter, a 20 minute drive away, medical coma for 5 days, did one good thing: only asked the er doc when I could riding again, she looked at me with an evil look and walked away. it was 5 months before I could ride again and in first 1k yards hit a tree and 7 more broken ribs. my family asked me to stop riding. of course not.
Well, if nothing else, you're persistent!!!

·
Premium Member
2,058 Posts
This must be lawn dart week , lots of them on instagram

·
Premium Member
2,058 Posts
got to 1st hospital ok, but then doc told me had to go to the trauma center by helicopter, a five minute flight, and a 20 minute drive away, medical coma for 5 days, did one good thing: only asked the er doc 1 question: when I could riding again, she looked at me with an evil look and walked away. it was 5 months before I could ride again and in first 1k yards hit a tree and 7 more broken ribs. my family asked me to stop riding. of course not.

You gotta leave the shine back home

1 - 20 of 23 Posts