Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have on order several sets of these bags for our customer. Not 5 or 10 but in the 50-60 each. So if you want them we will have them soon. As always free shipping in the lower 48. To order Pm me or call 606-258-0005 ask for John

Attachments

·
Registered
375 Posts
We have on order several sets of these bags for our customer. Not 5 or 10 but in the 50-60 each. So if you want them we will have them soon. As always free shipping in the lower 48. To order Pm me or call 606-258-0005 ask for John

Thank you for posting prices. I like vendors who are up front ! Some vendors have you "pm" them B/C you know its a "Secret"

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yes, I'd also like to see how the between the seats bag is compartmentalized and the internal measurements.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Was at my dealer today and they had a set of the lowers in stock. I ended up buying them and they are nice bags. Somewhat of a semi rigid material with a heavy duty zipper and mesh divider on the inside. Aftermarket will have a hard time putting out something better IMO.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Was at my dealer today and they had a set of the lowers in stock. I ended up buying them and they are nice bags. Somewhat of a semi rigid material with a heavy duty zipper and mesh divider on the inside. Aftermarket will have a hard time putting out something better IMO.
Agree. Just received mine, zipper much better than my aftermarket ones. I like how the flaps covers the zipper when it closes.

·
Registered
951 Posts
I received my center between the seat bag today from John. It's a nicely built bag. I haven't put it on yet. I will be trying it out tomorrow. These aren't nylon soft bags like others, nothing on these machines are worth the money but it appears to be a quality item.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
going to be picking some of these up later this week when I pick up the x3. Bags look to be quite high quality. My PRP door bags zippers bit the dust in 12 months in the Rzr...zippers would not hold together no matter what I did

1 - 20 of 22 Posts