Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,744 Posts
I have the 1200 and it's been a great battery. To me going with the 1200 instead of the 925 makes sense. Why not put the bigger battery in.

This strap makes it easy to install. JMHO.

Tim

·
Premium Member
7,744 Posts
Wow great sale price!
Just bought one. Tim
Well so much for the sale price after I paid for it! :(

Cancelled my order.

Tim

Attachments

·
Official Site Vendor
6,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
The UTV INC Can Am Maverick X3 Odyssey PC1200 Battery Tie Down Strap will allow you to replace the stock battery in your Can Am Maverick X3 and have a secure mounting strap. This strap was designed to fit an Odyssey PC1200 RIGHT SIDE POSITIVE TERMINAL in the stock battery compartment in your Can Am X3.

$45.00

*Will NOT work with the UTV INC battery cover.

LINK: UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK X3 ODYSSEY PC1200 BATTERY HOLD DOWN STRAP

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I tried for an hour to find that $90 battery before realizing that was a glitch lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Official Site Vendor
6,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
The UTV INC Can Am Maverick X3 Odyssey PC1200 Battery Tie Down Strap will allow you to replace the stock battery in your Can Am Maverick X3 and have a secure mounting strap. This strap was designed to fit an Odyssey PC1200 RIGHT SIDE POSITIVE TERMINAL in the stock battery compartment in your Can Am X3.

$45.00

·
Official Site Vendor
6,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·

$45.00

21 - 40 of 40 Posts