Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just bought an X3 Max that has a rear bench seat. It's around $1000 to have it put in. Extreme Motorsports in West Jordan does it. It is a Triple X bench seat. Awesome set up! If you are in Utah and want it done check them out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Will you please post a picture. Looking into buying an X3 Max upgrading from my 17' Maverick Max DPS - primary reason to have 3 wide in the back. Thank you so much!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Dragging up an old thread.... has anyone put these in yet? Or any other companies out there making a rear bench?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Dragging up an old thread.... has anyone put these in yet? Or any other companies out there making a rear bench?
I bought the Triple X rear bench when I got my X3 max. I installed it myself. I am happy with it and I'm able to fit my 3 kids. 2 in car seats with a 8 year old in the middle.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I used the Triple X seats and the rear bench is set up for 3. 20180103_183204.jpg 20180103_183204.jpg 20180103_183248.jpg

·
Registered
403 Posts
Awesome. As for the belt in the center... is that something that triplex has an option for or did you have to add those?

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Awesome. As for the belt in the center... is that something that triplex has an option for or did you have to add those?
we added the middle Harness, it was easy. your shop can do it no problemo.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Hunter Safety Products a supporting Vendor has very similar rear benches for the x3 - Only $750.00 custom colors and about a 2 week build time. A BEARD family product! PM or post up and we can get you set up.
20180125_133540.jpg

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Bench seat does not adjust -

All custom orders ship in about 2 weeks! You will wait forever with the other companies. No BS here, honest company and here to help you out. As a supporting vendor we can give smoking deals on benches or buckets. PM me for more info.

Curtis Beard

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Stay as far away from Extreme Motorsports in West Jordan as you can. You can buy the seats from Triple X Seats. I hear BP Sands does them as well. Boosted Motorsports in Ogden UT helped me out after Extreme Motorsports screwed me and a handful of other people.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just installed my seat last night. Rear center console sides pop right off. The top of the console has three of those funky star headed bolts holding them in and the back has two I believe. It's a pretty easy job to install and only took me about an hour and a half. I took me longer to get the seat into the unit than it did to install.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just installed my seat last night. Rear center console sides pop right off. The top of the console has three of those funky star headed bolts holding them in and the back has two I believe. It's a pretty easy job to install and only took me about an hour and a half. I took me longer to get the seat into the unit than it did to install.

Did you leave the bases installed or did you remove them and put them on the new bench? I heard you should leave the sliders bolted in. Any tips?

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Do yourself a favor and cut the hand grab down so the rubber handles fit to the cross bar you will save a lot of cussing and install will be a breeze other wise you will fight to get the seat in . You can go to a bike shop and get 2 starfangled nuts to use to bolt the grips back on if you want

1 - 20 of 44 Posts