Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
X3 Max front/rear axle fix

Hey guys I need some help with trying to adjust my front and rear axles since they are not plunging in/out. I've been adjusting my shocks periodically to get the best ride on specific terrains etc and now all my axles are stiff with no movements.
Any suggestions would be appreciated

·
Premium Member
8,734 Posts
Wtf, there are no axle adjustments. Not sure what you are talking about. The inner cv star plunges about 2.5” inside the cup.

You talking about sway bars?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hey guys I need some help with trying to adjust my front and rear axles since they are not plunging in/out. I've been adjusting my shocks periodically to get the best ride on specific terrains etc and now all my axles are stiff with no movements.
Any suggestions would be appreciated
Did you mean to post this on the Wildcat XX forum????

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wtf, there are no axle adjustments. Not sure what you are talking about. The inner cv star plunges about 2.5” inside the cup.

You talking about sway bars?

lol, No not the sway bars. My bad, not good with mechanical terms but its the CV joint is locked up and no play. My neighbor just got an X3 and all his Cv joints have little play, which I heard is what it should be.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As a "senior member", I would expect a little help or advice for the newbies that are mechanically challenged rather then a hahahaha. No offense here but just my 2 cents.:smile:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did you mean to post this on the Wildcat XX forum????
No but i did see a youtube vid on a wildcat that had their axle adjusted. that is the reason I started this thread if anyone knew of an X3 that has similar adjustment.

·
Premium Member
7,831 Posts
Buhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Don't mind me, just a regular smart ass. There is no axle adjustment, effing drive the thing.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Buhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Don't mind me, just a regular smart ass. There is no axle adjustment, effing drive the thing.
LOL, yeah thats the scary part, I've been tearing up the trails and worried might brake an axle sooner then later

·
Registered
9,824 Posts
I hear the XX is the fastest SXS. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mgrotel

·
Registered
9,824 Posts
lol, No not the sway bars. My bad, not good with mechanical terms but its the CV joint is locked up and no play. My neighbor just got an X3 and all his Cv joints have little play, which I heard is what it should be.
If your CV was locked up you would know because your axles would break. Your axles might just have very little play compared to the neighbor’s.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If your CV was locked up you would know because your axles would break. Your axles might just have very little play compared to the neighbor’s.

Thanks brotha. At this point just going to continue ripping it.

·
Registered
9,824 Posts
It's "far superior to any other stock sxs" buahahaha
Don’t make me get Hollywood’s cheerleader on here to tell us it’s the greatest. Lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts