Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone shed any light on the compatibility of various audio roofs and roof racks? I really like the ProBox roof and the Can Am Adventure rack, but I’m having trouble finding anyone that has both. I would guess that the Can Am audio roof would work with their own rack. Since I really would like the ProBox, I’m hoping someone here has jammed the Adventure Rack on top of it. It will be going on an X3 Max XRS Turbo RR.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome from NW Oregon
Thanks. Our machine is headed to the dealer hopefully arriving Friday or first of the week. I won’t end to grab a lot of accessories upfront and this audio roof / rack issue important to us. I’m calling ProBox to ask them directly this morning and I’ll post the answer as soon as I know.

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Thanks. Our machine is headed to the dealer hopefully arriving Friday or first of the week. I won’t end to grab a lot of accessories upfront and this audio roof / rack issue important to us. I’m calling ProBox to ask them directly this morning and I’ll post the answer as soon as I know.
Have you ever listened or compared those systems to traditional like a RF stage 4?
What I can tell you if the quality of sound is what you're after, that isn't the way to go, especially the MTX.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have you ever listened or compared those systems to traditional like a RF stage 4?
What I can tell you if the quality of sound is what you're after, that isn't the way to go, especially the MTX.
I have not heard any of them. Are you saying a system like the RF stage 4 is much better quality? I did look at some videos of the install, and it’s very involved. I was also looking to add a tablet holder on the dash which is right where the RF system head end would go.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I heard the Can Am audio roof at Nash Powersports a week ago. The volume was great, the sound quality was alright. For $3700, I would expect better SQ. I think the other systems with separate pods would sound better and provide a better sound stage.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for everyone’s input. I decided the audio roof wasn’t as big of a priority as I was making it, so I decided to skip it altogether. I re-directed that massive cost into a set of 5 System3 bead locks with 32” Rockzillas, and a ton of other accessories.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts