Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 573 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
1 is ok. Polaris has hundreds.
So true unfortunately, however these machines are super new so I s'pose it could just be a matter of time...

With that being said the last time I went to the RZR forum was to check out a DTC and resulting limp mode issue that I was having. Found out it was a "side effect" of the reflash they did along with the recall and all sorts of people are having issues now. So now Polaris needs to figure out a reflash to the reflash. That's not a joke. The people that aren't experiencing it haven't had the recall done yet and if you get the recall done the dealer has to reflash it. That's another reason why I'm on this forum now and not that one anymore...

·
Registered
349 Posts
The X3 is a great machine, but it's new and it will have some issues no doubt, so this will be a great place for us to gather them. Thanks for starting the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
349 Posts
I've only had one issue and one complaint with the X3 thus far in 21 hours and 350 miles. During first 10 hours the power steering cut out a few times unexpectedly. This happened mostly during the first five hours and has only happened a few brief times since. My only complaint is the rough finish around the door edges. Both the wife and I have cut our knees getting in and out of the vehicle while wearing shorts. These are the only issues/complaints we've had.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Not sure if its the combo of high elevation and cold weather but it spits and sputters pretty bad when I first start it. Takes a good 10-15 mins before it warms up and runs like it should

·
Registered
288 Posts
Mine does the same thing on cooler days, but only for a couple of minutes. my check engine light came on last week so I took it to the dealer. Code came back as a misfire, they're putting in new plugs and crossing their fingers.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Mine is going in this week. The have a really loud clicking/banging sound whenever there is tension on the frame. Something is wrong and I have no idea what it could be.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Mine is going in this week. The have a really loud clicking/banging sound whenever there is tension on the frame. Something is wrong and I have no idea what it could be.

What do you mean "tension on the frame"? Can you explain more? I'm curious if it's the clicking noise I've been experiencing.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have a video I can post. I was just going over some rocks. Give me a few to find the video.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Not sure if its the combo of high elevation and cold weather but it spits and sputters pretty bad when I first start it. Takes a good 10-15 mins before it warms up and runs like it should
Mine does the same thing in the low elevation of the Phoenix Valley as well as in the high elevations. It hasn't caused me any concern and I find it somewhat humorous that a snowmobile engine is cold collard.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Here is the video of the clicking. I wasn't doing anything too extreme.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Mine was making a sound similar to that. Mine was a loose nut on the front torsion bar connected to the sway bar.

1 - 20 of 573 Posts