Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Great find!
Not sure I would trust mounting the case with those rubber inserts though. That's a bunch of weight bouncing around held by expansion and friction into plastic. Some type of strap or better solid hold down bolted to the deck perhaps.
Any idea if it will work with the Can-Am spare tire rack (clearance-wise)?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Shoot.... Wish I saw this before I blew $209 on the Can Am linq box that wastes alot of space!

Reactions: Extrememc

·
Premium Member
708 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Good find, it definitely fills the bed better than the linq box, it won’t work for me because I’ve got the S&B filter and a cooler back there. But I think it will work great for a lot of people. I would just use 3 or 4 bolts with washers to hold it down.

The guys that have it, post the height of it in the bed for the guys that want to use it under the pivoting rack.

·
Premium Member
6,758 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
The Plano website lists the height at 8.7 inches. I haven't measured it on the car yet but Ii was going to have my better half hold the tape while I sit in the seat to get a better idea of the installed height.

Kudos to MattButler for one of the best finds yet !

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks Tmesic I’ve seen thise latches before, secure way to tie into the original rear rack with quick release capabilities

·
Registered
364 Posts
Anyone know if it clears a particle separator?

Reactions: motochris23
1 - 20 of 123 Posts