Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have aftermarket skid plates on their X3? If so can you please post a picture so I can decide which ones to buy. I am really interested in the Factory UTV Skids. What do you think?

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Hoping to get mine back from FUTV with full skids in the next week. I'll post up some pics.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I have the FUTV front A arms and diff skid. Using the stock 3/8 HMW or whatever it is skid that comes with the RS. Work well for me. Install is easy. Grab a jack and use it to force the plate to bend up onto there to get the bolts close enough and just secure with thread locker and supplied hardware.

·
Registered
158 Posts
The FactoryUTV (FUTV) are the only way to go. Have one on my 2014 and also the X3. I went with the 1/2" on the 2014, but decided to go with the 3/8" on the X3. It is plenty of protection. They do not have the A-arm guards yet for the XDS, but as soon as they are available I will be ordering them.

Jerry

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm very happy with my purchase of the 3/8 FUTV with the xbrace fits awesome got some pictures but cant figure out how to post them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts