Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Sounds frustrating for sure! I just find my parts numbers online (brppartshouse.com) and then send a list off to my local retailer who delivers them to a shop 5 min from my house without any shipping charges. Guess that's a convenience not everyone has but it's worked great for me so far.

Reactions: Tmesic

·
Premium Member
8,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds frustrating for sure! I just find my parts numbers online (brppartshouse.com) and then send a list off to my local retailer who delivers them to a shop 5 min from my house without any shipping charges. Guess that's a convenience not everyone has but it's worked great for me so far.
it’s interesting that site has 2021 parts but other sites do not. Thanks for the link, I order parts I wanted.

·
Registered
64 Posts
it’s interesting that site has 2021 parts but other sites do not. Thanks for the link, I order parts I wanted.
I thought so as well. I've used multiple other sites in the past and had to switch to this one in 2020 as they had the new models' diagrams several months before any other ones as well. Glad it worked for you at least.

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
So Mega what are the 2021 parts you are ordering?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts