Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a replacement left door for 2018 X3. Nasty rock on Chocolate Thunder took out the frame and beat up the skin pretty badly too. Ideally a Can Am red frame with a gold door skin.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Need a replacement left door for 2018 X3. Nasty rock on Chocolate Thunder took out the frame and beat up the skin pretty badly too. Ideally a Can Am red frame with a gold door skin.
I have both driver and passenger door frames with gold skins as well as the XMR handles and gas shock open restraints. In So Cal (Carlsbad). Would have to pick up. PM me and Ill send pics and we can talk price. Steve

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have both driver and passenger door frames with gold skins as well as the XMR handles and gas shock open restraints. In So Cal (Carlsbad). Would have to pick up. PM me and Ill send pics and we can talk price. Steve
Steve, def interested but I’m in Northern Colorado so shipping is required. If that’s doable let me know and we can chat price. I only need the driver side of that helps.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Steve, def interested but I’m in Northern Colorado so shipping is required. If that’s doable let me know and we can chat price. I only need the driver side of that helps.
I would go $100.00 and you pay the packaging and shipping. Guessing that would be another $100 or so. The door also has the Can Am lower panel.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I would go $100.00 and you pay the packaging and shipping. Guessing that would be another $100 or so. The door also has the Can Am lower panel. Both for $150. You might like both sides as they have the XMX latch extensions as well as gas struts to hold doors open. I can check on shipping cost and let you know. The drivers door has some very minor plastic damage as I put the car on it's side in sand once. It looks as if you put a wrap on it anyways. Let me know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts