Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a maverick that already has some upgrades and aftermarket basics. Im From canada and will be driving from north Dakota to Brownsville tx around Christmas if your interested in selling yours and are close to my route I'd be interested in taking a look I Would like to use paypal but cash is not out of the question

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
666 wanting to use paypal , lol jk

Reactions: Ripper

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
F'n benzo just like the old rhino fourms days. Paypal protects us both from devilish activity and they ask too many questions about a bag full of money at the border Oh and not looking for a duner mobile lol

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
F'n benzo just like the old rhino fourms days. Paypal protects us both from devilish activity and they ask too many questions about a bag full of money at the border Oh and not looking for a duner mobile lol
lol nice another rhino rider what was ur name over there ?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Funny I was thinking the same thing. What can you expect when your name has 666 in it.

Reactions: Ripper and Benzo

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Same I haven't been there tho for some time. I already spent my 25 k on the rhino that's all she gets If I need stuff hot rod helps me out. Just time to get another sxs and start over

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Same I haven't been there tho for some time. I already spent my 25 k on the rhino that's all she gets If I need stuff hot rod helps me out. Just time to get another sxs and start over
right on , ya james is a good guy !

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm trying to support America here. No one upgrading yet?

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm trying to support America here. No one upgrading yet?
You've dodging a perfectly logical question lol. Why the number of the beast mister? I know it's really evil in Eastern Canada and all, but 666 is Satins number!

So to directly answer the question: Why do you have the number 666 on your name? You don't have to answer, but if you don't, people will assume it's not because you don't believe in God "An atheist" but worship Satin and all of his evil doings!

We're not going to slap a blank on your face and load you onto a hulk ship. Well... DD might draw and quarter you with his Maverick :furious:

Cheers,
RiP

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol geez just a number I guess it's a lot more badass than sls123. I'm not sure we have satin here it's too cold for him so he packed up and moved south I think. I don't believe in much but I like the idea of 77 virgins tho ( . Y . )

Reactions: heavysledz

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Lol geez just a number I guess it's a lot more badass than sls123. I'm not sure we have satin here it's too cold for him so he packed up and moved south I think. I don't believe in much but I like the idea of 77 virgins tho ( . Y . )
666 evil

777 lucky

just saying lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok sorry I'm not up on my facts or spelling I see LOL. I can spell tooth fairy Santa Claus tho. They are all I'm the same boat to me. Just still looking to buy a maverick Sorry to offend

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm not so up to date on politics anymore there. But are you saying Obama is Muslim ? Wtf is going I'm so lost and out of touch u got stuck with George W for 8 years and now this? What's next

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Ok sorry I'm not up on my facts or spelling I see LOL. I can spell tooth fairy Santa Claus tho. They are all I'm the same boat to me. Just still looking to buy a maverick Sorry to offend
ebay has some great deals ,

also check ur local craigslist

1 - 20 of 21 Posts