Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sorry for my ignorance, But I'm courious. . . .You mensioned the insurance company is paying out on this, does that mean they are going to pay for all the repairs ?? If they are, wont it be fixed to original ?? Or are they paying you the value of the repairs, and instead of fixing the one you got, your going to pocket the money, sell your mav "as is" and get what you can get for it, and put the combined money towards a new one ??? again sorry if I sound stupid, just trying to figure out how this works in case this happens to me. . . .thanx

·
Registered
90 Posts
Why does it matter? Did you register a new membership just to come on here and ask that question? This Maverick is for sale as is, if anyone is interested, I'll be glad to PM my phone number so you can call for more information.
Sorry for my ignorance, But I'm courious. . . .You mensioned the insurance company is paying out on this, does that mean they are going to pay for all the repairs ?? If they are, wont it be fixed to original ?? Or are they paying you the value of the repairs, and instead of fixing the one you got, your going to pocket the money, sell your mav "as is" and get what you can get for it, and put the combined money towards a new one ??? again sorry if I sound stupid, just trying to figure out how this works in case this happens to me. . . .thanx
I guess you missed the part that says sorry, just trying to figure out how this works in case this happens to me. . . .but if you did have a serious inquiry, everybody can see the type of person you'll be dealing with. . . .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.