·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
ya and I 4got what brand I think DFR , has a 39,000 lumen bar

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
My lights a similar to the totrons but better and sell for about the same price. Few more weeks and we will be ready to sell then to everyone. Like I said I can sell the low end lights I just don't like dealing with the returns and that Hong Kong vendor will give you the run around if you try to return your light.
That's good to know. I will check y'all out when I get ready to purchase a light.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I bought my first Totron DC series with 19,200 Lumens before the beginning of the desert season because I wanted to save money and I did. BUT it is in NO way the same light as the 40" Rigid I had on my Teryx. Even tho it lists more lumens and looks exactly the same, It is NOT as bright as my Rigid. The Rigid had a much better light pattern and much farther distance. However,is the Totron a "good enough" light.....yes, if you dont do alot of high speed night riding then it is definately adequate. Too bad the Rigid's are 2 1/2 times more expensive because I would still rather have a Rigid.
I would rather have a Rigid as well, but I agree, it is too bad that they are almost three times the cost of a Totron.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I would rather have a Rigid as well, but I agree, it is too bad that they are almost three times the cost of a Totron.
I have the totron 42" and it's awesome and for the cost from team FAS and 5 year warranty it's perfect and plenty bright for my needs not to mention I could replace it four times for the cost of the rigid. :)

·
Registered
236 Posts

Sirius positions itself between Totron and Rigid price-wise, where theres been a huge price gap and look like to be a badass light. Have only heard positive feedback so a company im considering when I buy.

sent from the top of China Wall

·
Registered
488 Posts
Has anyone tried the single row cheap bars? I have been lookin @ the 20" but it's like 54w, don't know if that would be bright enough? I look on Rigid's web site but do not see what watt their bars are? think it would be good?

thanks

·
Registered
407 Posts
Love my totron 30in does everything I need it to, pair it with hids in the hi and low beams and you've got a serious amount of light..

21 - 30 of 30 Posts