1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
363 Posts
Oh yeah, they got some screamin deals!!! ;-)

·
Registered
363 Posts
And you can get CREE ones for a little more too.....And not to mention great deals on the curved ones as well!

Reactions: Benzo

·
Registered
107 Posts
Will a 42 fit inbetween cage like under my roof ???

·
Registered
107 Posts
I just ordered one report back in spring lol

·
Registered
713 Posts
If you guys really want this cheap stuff I can get it for you. I just hate selling these because I end up warrantying 2 out of 10 I sell. This 300w 50 inch light is listed at 25000 lumen which is not even close to accurate. This is an EPISTAR Led which produces considerably less LUMEN then a CREE light. Half of the lights on ebay are listed as CREE are actually EPISTAR.

I hate to see people buy this crap but I know its a deal. They list a 2 year warranty, good luck trying to get your light bar replaced. Here is 2 pictures one from a 42 and the other a 50 inch light bar I had to return a few months ago. Its this exact reason I stopped selling these cheap light bars.

photo.JPG
photo(1).JPG

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Yes cree is where its at. Whats funny is my dad is 73 and i wss just over there and they had these really bright light bulbs in the kitchen and i asked are those led light bulbs and get this he proceeds to tell me oh ya there new but you have to get the led bulbs that are cree they have more lumens and last longer. I about fell out of my chair. Now this is coming from a guy that has absolutly none i mean no tech savy at all. I was shocked. So if that tells you something that cree lighting is where its. at. Lol

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just ordered one report back in spring lol
for the money its worth a gamble and also don't leave him feedback for at least a month of driving with it to make sure its a good one ,

ima try a 32'' also next week I think

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ya for the money I don't think I could go wrong, it's my first light bar so I'm not going to notice a deference between 14000-20000 lumen either way it going to be a lot brighter then it was before and freighter at night then anything I've ever owned

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
A lot of riders including myslef seem to have a lot of good luck with the Totron LED light bars. They are only about $100ish more (depending on size) and for your first buy, you really can't go wrong with those. I'm sure there are plenty of Supporting Members that sell this product.

·
Registered
713 Posts
A lot of riders including myslef seem to have a lot of good luck with the Totron LED light bars. They are only about $100ish more (depending on size) and for your first buy, you really can't go wrong with those. I'm sure there are plenty of Supporting Members that sell this product.
My lights a similar to the totrons but better and sell for about the same price. Few more weeks and we will be ready to sell then to everyone. Like I said I can sell the low end lights I just don't like dealing with the returns and that Hong Kong vendor will give you the run around if you try to return your light.

·
Registered
713 Posts
BTW, check the negative feedback for those buyers Benzo posted. Keep in mind that the positive feedback that is listed as private are mostly ebay fluffers. If you look at the names and the feedback scores you will see most of them have purchased several times from the same person. The overseas vendors do this all the time, it makes it look like they have sold 1000s when in fact they have sold 100s and it offsets the negative feedback.

I can sell you the cheap stuff. I don't make but a few bucks from it but I rather you buy it from me and know you will be able to return it when it breaks. When I say a few bucks I am not kidding, literally a few bucks.

·
Registered
107 Posts
When are you up and running to sell swerve

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BTW, check the negative feedback for those buyers Benzo posted. Keep in mind that the positive feedback that is listed as private are mostly ebay fluffers. .
weird u can see his feedback on the led bars which is good, but other sales r private, lol

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
I bought a 40" Cree off eBay last week for $359 and it works great

·
Registered
107 Posts
got my light bar, 42 inch looks good, im ordering a switch soon and I assume im going to be a 40 amp relay from what ive read

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cool let us know how u like it maybe post pic with it on and off

thx man

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I bought my first Totron DC series with 19,200 Lumens before the beginning of the desert season because I wanted to save money and I did. BUT it is in NO way the same light as the 40" Rigid I had on my Teryx. Even tho it lists more lumens and looks exactly the same, It is NOT as bright as my Rigid. The Rigid had a much better light pattern and much farther distance. However,is the Totron a "good enough" light.....yes, if you dont do alot of high speed night riding then it is definately adequate. Too bad the Rigid's are 2 1/2 times more expensive because I would still rather have a Rigid.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts