Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting to come together little by little. image.jpg looking for a mount to go in back of bed to mount spare in bed. Any thoughts on a source for this?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
If you buy the UTV inc rear bolt on bumper kit, they have a tire mounting accessory for it.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DD I thought about it and I may do that. The only drawback is the added length would push me to a 20' trailer when hauling two. I have an 18' now.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Where did you get the chainsaw mount and gas can mount? What kind of chainsaw are you using?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where did you get the chainsaw mount and gas can mount? What kind of chainsaw are you using?

There all can am accessories.... Using a echo cs341 limbing saw with a 14" bar.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks!

No problem... These are nice accessories well built. And desert D if I mount my tire on the cage, it'll block my reariew mirror. I won't to be able to use it I lead a lot and have to keep up with the other riders.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Headed to right outside of Chattanooga to check this setup out....first real ride on the Maverick with a bunch of 900's.

·
Registered
103 Posts
There is a Koplin rail on Amazon for 117 instead of the 209 that Can am sells them for...just not sure if it would work right with the Maverick...and not sure if one could be built cheaper, since I haven't seen them up close, I am not exactly sure how they are made.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
There is a Koplin rail on Amazon for 117 instead of the 209 that Can am sells them for...just not sure if it would work right with the Maverick...and not sure if one could be built cheaper, since I haven't seen them up close, I am not exactly sure how they are made.
Same stuff Can Am offers without their markup...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts