Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Round 4 of the WORCS series took us to Hurricane, Utah. Friday went well with practice and unclassified having no issues. The race started on Saturday and I had a 4 position start coming in to the first turn. We got a few turns out on the desert and I had just passed 3rd place moving up quickly. I came around a turning jump, landed, and POP! I snapped a tie rod end, cracked the rack, and front axle. No one is allowed to help me while I am out on the race course. So, I ran almost a mile back to our pit, grabbed a new tie rod end and tools, and ran back up the sand mountain. I swapped out the tie rod end and finished. Unfortunately, I was 3 laps down by the time I got running again. I received finishing points and still remain in the top 5 for championship points.

Del Amo Motorsports WORCS #661

·
Registered
227 Posts
man we need to upgrade the racks on these things!!! I'm on rack 3 in less then a year

·
Premium Member
1,881 Posts
YFZ-Thanks for the update and pictures of the WORCS Sand hollow race. All in all seems like you did good.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man we need to upgrade the racks on these things!!! I'm on rack 3 in less then a year
Thanks guys.

Hyfr,
I am thinking of going to the Wicked Bilt rack. It is about the same price as OEM and I'be heard good things about them.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Sorry to hear about your misfortune......good luck the rest of the season!

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Thanks guys.

Hyfr,
I am thinking of going to the Wicked Bilt rack. It is about the same price as OEM and I'be heard good things about them.
Kyle buy another factory rack and wait a couple weeks for mine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts