Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys it wasn't easy and the car and my neck are definitely hurting from the beating we took yesterday at WORCS round 3 in Lake Havasu. I had a decent start coming 3rd out of the turn. I nailed a huge rock with my front wheel a couple corners in, blew a corner, lost a couple spots, and blew my brake line so I lost brakes right away. As we finished the first lap I could tell we were literally beating the hell out of our cars and it was going to come down to who knew when to back off a little. Well my strategy worked and I picked off falling apart cars one at a time and worked my way up in to second place out of 32 and ended up 13th overall out of 82 racers. Pretty stoked on getting the maverick on the box against all these RZR's! I'd like to give a huge shout out also to Dennis (Swerve Offroad) and Ken (Shoe) for helping us get our hands on some STM clutch hardware for my teammate Pablo. Ken got him what we needed for him to finish the race and we wouldn't have been able to do it without him so thanks Ken! I'd like to thank all of my sponsors Del Amo Motorsports, Can Am, All Valley Carburetors, Crash Addict Industries, EPI, ITP, Yoshimura, Fabwerx, Dragonfire Racing, Fox Shox, One11 Ink, and C. McGuffin Photography!

Del Amo Motorsports WORCS #661

·
Registered
529 Posts
Nice Job - Congrats!

Reactions: yfz450kyle
1 - 5 of 5 Posts