1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That also seems like a smoking deal for a dual mufflers setup that eliminates the Cat.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
It looks like you have to click on adding a duel slip on for an additional $370, or a full exhaust for an additional $600! So it's really $660 or $890.

·
Registered
791 Posts
So I guess you are getting just the CAT delete pipes and reuse your stock cans?
I might go for that.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
It looks like you have to click on adding a duel slip on for an additional $370, or a full exhaust for an additional $600! So it's really $660 or $890.
Yep, they are trying to be tricking with published prices. Unless you can buy just the pipes to eliminate the cat and reuse your stock cans.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I just called them

no cat deletes for stock exhaust

he said that's just the base starting price b4 options and systems

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
What a confusing product page. So are they calling the 3/4 system a full system or what I cant tell. If thats the case for $900 3/4 system they can keep it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Just an FYI guys it's $900 for the full muzzy duals from Vforcejohn and only $950 if you want the black ones. Also I can almost guarantee there will be a greater hp gain out of the Muzzy's. Vforcejohn has a dyno and tests most of them.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Just an FYI guys it's $900 for the full muzzy duals from Vforcejohn and only $950 if you want the black ones. Also I can almost guarantee there will be a greater hp gain out of the Muzzy's. Vforcejohn has a dyno and tests most of them.
The phone number on his page is out of order.

·
Registered
112 Posts
The phone number on his page is out of order.
SHOP (570) 773-1240
CELL (570) 875-9071
FAX (570) 773-1780

I've called and talked to him a few times!

·
Registered
112 Posts
muzzys lost 2 hp on the commander and 1 hp with the dual hmf from the dynos i have seen
Yea the commander didn't have a high compression motor and a catalic converter. The dual muzzys remove the cat and are well worth the money for the full system especially with his PRO digituner he sells for $255 with the exhaust.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts